come home

~12 Grimmauld Place~

Euphemia and Isabel entered 12 Grimmauld Place, along with other pureblood families whom were also invited. These families, however, belonged in the Sacred 28. Seemingly dangerous and powerful in the wizarding world.

Once Isabel entered, Andromeda immediately recognised her due to Sirius' explanations of her. So, she walked over to the confused girl, "Are you Isabel Potter?" She asked the girl, hopeful.

Euphemia nodded and kissed Isabel's forehead, excusing herself  to get a drink.

Isabel didn't really know how to answer. She was aware of pure blood family customs as was everyone.

Noticing Isabel's hesitation, Andromeda spoke up again, "It's okay, I'm Andromeda, Sirius' cousin." She then lowered her voice, "The one he likes, I believe." She and Isabel chuckled.

"Yes, I'm Isabel." She stuck out her hand, Andromeda neglected a handshake and immediately pulled her into a hug.

"It's so lovely to finally meet you, Isabel. You can call me Andy." She smiled, "Sirius talks about you a lot, you know. Never shuts up about you, in fact."Isabel blushed, "Lovely to put a face to the name. And you're so beautiful, too."

"Thank you." Isabel smiled, "He talks a lot about you too. Actually, speaking of Sirius, you wouldn't happen to know where he is, would you?"

"I wondered why you were here; though I expect Sirius has told you about 'The most Ancient and Noble House of Black'." She laughed bitterly, "Aunt Walburga did invite the Potters but I didn't expect you to come. You never do." She smiled somewhat sadly, having wanted to meet the girl properly since Sirius' first year.

"No, not usually. Father thinks it's a load of shit." As soon as she said that her hand covered her mouth making Andromeda chuckle, "Sorry."

"No, don't apologise. I actually agree with him. Continue."

"My mother joined me. This isn't really my brothers scene so he stayed home. And yes, Sirius told me about his family, that's why I decided to come."

"Ah, okay. Sorry to disappoint: I have no idea where he is. Maybe in his room? Regulus should know." She pointed out at where Regulus was standing: near his mother.

"Thank you, Andy. I'm sure I'll see you again." She hugged her again and whispered in her ear, "Good luck with Ted. I think you two make a lovely couple. And you have a little girl too?"

"I do. Nymphadora; she likes to be called Dora." She smiled, "She's not here now, can't risk it, you see. My family doesn't yet know about Ted being muggleborn." She whispered to her, "I'll be disowned otherwise but I'm not sure if that's what I want or not."

"I'm sure you'll make the right choice, Andy." Isabel smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled back, "Now, go find my cousin. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see you."