|Three|

I was nervous. Nervous to see her. Nervous to be face to face with yet another woman who was no doubt there to ruin our already damage family. He's only known this woman for a week, or even less. From what we know she might be a criminal looking for a quick escape from Italy. I didn't trust her and why would I? What woman in their right mind would agree to marry a stranger within the course of a week. Something wasn't adding up. I had too many unanswered questions. Too many things that I needed to hear. Who were you, Gia? Why were you here? What did you want from my family?

I turned slowly, and without any form of warning, my breath was instantly stolen away. Snatched from my lungs by the very woman who was now my father's wife.
Her beauty was like no other I've ever seen. Unmatched, unreal. Her dark olive toned skin was enchanting and shined from where she stood. Her dull emerald, green eyes, bewitching, her small pink pout, inviting. She had a mole beneath her lower lip and dear I say I liked it. Her long fluffy hair was as black as coal and was tied into a high ponytail, by far my favourite hairstyle on a woman. Her flawless curves were highlighted in a tightly fitted red dress that left her beautiful thigh exposed.
She had no right looking the way she did. My eyes betrayed me as I could not keep them off her. Her beauty was too hard to ignore.
Gia you divine creature, how can I stay suspicious of your impulsive actions when you look like this. Gia was dripping in sex appeal. From her stance to her alluring presence, she was angelic. This small woman was a walking depiction of all my sexual desires, all the filthy thoughts that kept me up at night. She was simply too perfect. Gia how dear you?

Her body shifted allowing her hair to bounce at her hips. She stepped in, walking towards me her heels made a clicking sound on the hardwood floors. Her hips swayed and her mesmerizing eyes were fixed on mine. Made me wonder how they would look staring up at me while she devoured me.
"So you're Gia?" She reached me and a smile graced her luscious lips. It was like watching an angel open the gates of heaven. Gia you divine creature.
"." Her hand reached for mine asking for a shake. I was tempted to touch her skin, to feel her small hand against mine. I wanted to devour this small female standing in front of me.
I can't. I won't. I will not be tempted by this woman. I will not falter. I refuse to be teased by her in such a manner. She is just another one, another evil woman who was here to destroy us.

Turning from her I faced my father who now looked at me with disappointment. "Out of all the women you could've taken as your wife, you brought home a child." I scoffed at him. It was clear just how young Gia was and that bothered me. I didn't really care for her age so much, but my young sister would. They didn't look that far apart in age and that was sickening. My father was a grown man who I thought had some substance, some principle to know when he was too old for a girl. Gia didn't look a day over twenty, no older than a freshman in college. She was simply too young.
"No wonder my poor sister fainted. She must've thought your new wife was her babysitter."
"Ace! Do not disrespect her in that manner. It doesn't matter what you say, she's still my wife."

He was sickening. My own father would stoop to the all-time low of marrying a child. Was he so desperate for affection, for validation? For love? Why couldn't he be happy with just us as a family? Why does he constantly choose these deceiving women over his own? Why Richard?
"This is disgusting Richard." I scoffed once more. Just then her small hand tapped my shoulder sending dirty thoughts floating through my head. Her touch was so soft and frail, like a kitten. Gia you are too cute.
"I'm literally standing right behind you." Her lifeless eyes narrowed with anger and her lips were twisted with scorn. I struck a nerve. Even now as anger radiates from you, you look delicious. Gia you divine creature.

"Be quiet child, the grown-ups are talking," I said coldly rendering her speechless. Her lips parted with a gasp as her eyes widened with surprise. Her adorable reaction was all too priceless. She is simply too cute.
"Ace!" Richard's voice was laced with poison. He was enraged, but so was I. I had every right to be. "I'll only say this once father, so listen well..." I started before slowly treading to the door. "I refuse to accept that this child is now a part of my family..." "I'm 28 asshole! The same age as you!" Her sudden outburst left me in a state of confusion. I could not believe my ears. I didn't want to. She was the same age as me. Not only that, but she also knew how old I was. Which could only mean my father told her.
He told her he was old enough to be her father and she still chose to marry him.
They were both sickening, disgusting, distasteful. She was fully aware of my age, all this time I called her a Child, we were the same exact age. "You're disgusting. Both of you."