◖chapter 5◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up to see... Jeff with a funny looking thing over his eyes. I couldn't move due me being put into a suffocating hug. I started to squirm.

Just then e.j walked in the room. Probably to tell us breakfast was ready. he just stood there. I gave him the 'help me look' but instead of helping me he called other people to the door way!!

But there was someone I didn't see before. He had brown hair, green eyes, and stitches all over his face. He had a light gray and dark gray striped scarf. He walked passed everyone who was 'awwwwing' at the door way and picked me up. And I let him. For some reason I feel like I'm safe.

He reminds me of Jeff a little. He brought me to the table and sat me down next to him. He tried feeding Me for 15 minutes with the pokie metal things and I refused. 'JUST GIVE UP AND LET ME EAT WITH MY HANDS'

Evey time he would hold up the 'soon' to me I would push it away and turn my head. And it seems soon I was going to win this war. He looked frustrated with this whole thing. A couple of people where laughing and this and scarf guy would just glare at them.

"I'M NOT EATING OFF THOSE WEIRD POKIE THINGS!!"

"EAT THE GOD DAMN FOOD, KID!"

"WHY DON'T YOU EAT THE GOD DAMN FOOD, ADULT!!"

"I HAVE MY OWN!! THE SOONER YOU EAT THE SOON WE CAN BE DONE!!!"

At the end it sounded the a whole other person.... And I was a little weirded out... So I opened my mouth and let him feed me. "See was that so hard" I soon spit it out.

I hate those silver things....

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up to see y/n missing. I shout up and looked all over my room. I soon can to a conclusion he might be down stairs eating with E.J or L.J.

I walked downstairs to the dining room to see Liu trying to feed y/n. He wasn't supposed to be back from his mission for another week. And not just that, why is he back and smile dog isn't?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when y/n slammed his tiny first down and got mad. I rushed over and picked him up. And gave Liu a pissed off glare. I knew y/n snapped when he was mad and usually resorts to violence, we all know..... to put it simply..... Don't take his crayons...

So I did what I usually do when he gets mad.

I walked to the kitchen and set him down on the bar stools. I opened up a cupboard and took the hot cocoa mix out and started making some for him. I put extra marshmallows, wiped cream and candy dust. because of laughing Jack, mean I have a child who's always drugged up on candy and cant seem to live without it. I made me a simple one and took a seat next to him. A couple other creepy pastas looked confused as of why I was giving y/n sweets this early in the morning and I couldn't give two shits.

I might get someone watch y/n while I got out killing to relieve some stress. Once I told slender about y/n getting in Janes room and almost touching the 'ketchup' covered clothes, he made, everyone clean out their rooms and make sure once they go out killing, they wash their clothes as soon as possible.

Slender doesn't want him knowing were killers yet because he doesn't know how he would react. Slender told us all about the asylum and what he did to get in it. He's a good kid he just snapped. I would to if I was in his place.

Time skip brought by the letter B. Because Elmo loves Booty.

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jeff left to go do something and said he won't be back until tomorrow morning. I was really bord and no one would play with me..... I laid on the couch defeated and watched BEN plays his games. I felt the couch sink next to me and looked over to see scarf guy.

I sat up and just looked at him. He looked a little uncomfortable.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm liu and I'm sully."

'So there was two people!'

"Im Y/n, do you wanna play with me?"

"Sure, what do you want to play?"

"Tag.."

I usually wasn't allowed out side but if liu's with me I should be fine!

We played in the front yard tell Dinner came. We took a small break and took are food up to Jeff's room to eat. We ate and talked about what type of candy is the best and what colors the best, stuff like that. He tucked me in and took are plates, turned off the light, and left.

I was alone..... Again....

I stumbled through the dark to find Jeff's dresser. Once I found it I took out one of his hoodies and made my way to bed.

-. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -

I tossed and turned for 2 hours. I couldn't sleep. I kept on hearing whispers and seeing shadows. They started screaming again so I walked out of the room with Jeff's hoodie in my hands. It took me a little to find liu's room. When I did I saw the light coming from underneath the door, so I took that as an opportunity to knock on the door.

Liu's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was cleaning my weapon when I heard a small knock at my door. I looked at the clock to see it was 1:37 Am and wondered who would be knocking at my door at this time. I opened the door to see y/n glaring at me. and holding Jeff's hoodie.

"Im sleeping in here and you can't say no."

I sighed and picked him up. Man, how can a 7 year old be so much trouble. I turned off all the lights as I walked us to the bed. I laid down with him in my arms. He continued to hug Jeff's hoodie tightly. After about 10 minutes, he was out like a light.

I can see why Jeff has gotten so attached to this child in the 4 days they've been here. Sully seems to like him as well. I wasn't even supposed to be back in til next week but slender called me back, saying, I have to deal with in Jeff because he's causing trouble. But what he didn't tell me was that Jeff had an apprentice helping him.

I can tell Jeff's gonna be a bad influence on this kid....