Chapter 55 // 2375

Chapter 55

The next consecutive days have been good to me. I felt myself free when Lorreal and Andrix brought me to the church. It's been a tough years of my life then when I talked to God, it all vanished and go away even I'm in my darkest moment.

Once I was a prisoner
Lost inside myself
With the world surrounding me
Wandering through the misery
But now I am free

The God gave me strength, I just bow down my head and pray as I talk to him every night.

You gave me a breath of life
Unclouded my eyes
With sweet serenity
Lighting a ray of hope for me
And now I am free

We got back home and Lucian called me to his office so we could talk. Pumunta naman agad ako at naupo sa harap niya.

"What do you want to talk?" I asked.

"Someone called you and wants to sign you a contract to be their artist for a show..." he started. Kumunot noo ko.

"Then?"

"I refused the contract. It's no good for your image."

"You've cancelled it already so why did you have to summon me here?" taas kilay kong tanong.

"Wala." simpleng sagot niya.

"Okay. Wala naman pala, aalis na 'ko." tumayo ako at tinalikuran siya pero narinig ko siyang nagsalita.

"I want to talk." I faced him. "About us." inis akong bumalik sa receiving chair at pinakatitigan siya.

"Ano na naman ba?"

"I didn't mean to do it-"

"But you still did."

"Forgive me-"

"Forgiven. Ayos ka na ba, Lucian?" he took a very deep breath and sighed heavily.

"Go."

With his words, lumabas ako ng opisina niya. The twins are on the living area so I joined them watch movie. Obliviously, time sailed by so fast and it's been months passed. The next thing I knew, we flew to Manila to talk with the team again for the album.

"Are you alright?" Lucian asked me.

"Yeah, a little bit of dizziness pero ayos naman na ako." tugon ko sa kaniya at sandali pa ay lumapag na ang sinasakyan namin. He grabbed my hand as he escorted me out of the plane. Nagkaayos na ulit kami at sana naman hindi na siya umulit. I'm just hoping for it, also rooting for him to stop his bad doings.

Pagkalabas namin ng eroplano, an umbrella man escorted both of us up to the building. Umaambon pala sa labas kaya malamig ang simoy ng hangin. We got inside the elevator and it dropped us one floor away. Pwede naman sa hagdan na lang kami dumaan dahil sa kabilang floor lang naman kaso nagpumilit si Lucian na elevator pa raw kami.

"Good evening, Sir Lucian." bati ni Wiliam kay Lucian.

"How's everything? We're going to talk it in my office." ani Lucian sa kaniya at naupo sa swivel chair niya. I sat at the chair beside him. They're training some of his family to take over their businesses. Noong nakaraan nga ay nagkaroon ako ng pagkakataong makilala ang lolo ni Lucian na si Don Thorn Johan Alejandro. Sad to know that Donya Josephina passed away already three years ago.

Nabalitaan ko rin na sa kabilang building ay may tri-ne-training na pinsan si Lucian and that was Jaxon Alejandro if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure naman. A businessman where Lucian hold his stocks. Good for him, a family full of business really.