Author's Note

Hello, dears! I have some good news and some bad news to share with you. Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for your reads and votes and comments! You've worked miracles on my self-esteem as a writer, and I feel like I've improved so much throughout the creation of this imagines book. The main goal of this was to share my work and expand the classic rock community on Wattpad, and I hope that along the way I inspired people to write and create something of their own.

I'm encroaching on 60+ imagines thanks to you guys and this book has exceeded 20K reads which is still impossible for me to wrap my head around! However, the longer I do this, the more energy ends up being zapped from me. As you must have noticed, my updates have slowed to a crawl and I oftentimes find it difficult to sit down and write for this book anymore. This doesn't mean that I'm discontinuing it entirely! In fact, I want to continue writing.

There are some caveats with this. I do want to continue writing – writing imagines for the artists that I adore the most and those who I feel don't get enough love. This means that I won't be taking requests for the indefinite future, and any of the work I post will be from my own head. I totally understand if this isn't as popular as readers' requests, but it's something that I really want to do for myself.

I'd like to take this book up to its full 200 parts, but it will just be with some author's picks. (To give you a good idea, some of these might include Ace Frehley, Charlie Watts, Mike Rutherford, and Phil Lesh.) After the completion of this book well, who knows what will happen! I might create a prog rock imagines book or go rogue with a few story ideas I have (or finish my Townshend book, for God's sake.) Either way, I want to stay active on this site for as long as my creativity allows!

Of course, I will be finishing the remainder of requests in my inbox, but after these I won't be accepting anymore requests. Thank you for all of your support and patience!

– adeleine