Chapter 22

4:35 pmOctober 10th| Saturday

4:35 pm
October 10th| Saturday

Taymari sat in the corner of the room staring at the blank wall ahead of her with her knees to her chest. Tears ran down her face while all she felt was numbness. She felt like everything was no good.

Sitting questioning herself about everything that's happened in her life. Tomorrow would be the 1 year anniversary of officially being with the love of her life. What was supposed to be happy and joy all she felt was nothing.

Sairè was screaming the top of his lungs turning red but Taymari couldn't bring herself to do anything. "Shut up" she repeated multiple times while covering her ears rocking back and forth "SHUT UP- SAIRÈ. SHUT UP!" She cried feeling like her brain was pounding trying to get out of her head.

Missy and Symir pulled up to his house and once they heard the screaming they were on alert "Stay right hea' I'll be back" Symir told Missy who's heart was beating out of her chest.

Symir walked up the stairs with his Glock in his hand but as he got closer he noticed it was Taymari yelling. He put his gun back in his waistband and sped walked towards the nursery where he heard yelling and crying.

When he entered the room he saw a distraught Taymari screaming covering her ears rocking back and forth with tears spewing down her face.

"Please make him stop. Please!" She yelled once she noticed Symir looking at the scene. He quickly ran over to Sairè and grabbed the screaming 2 month old baby.

"Taymari what the fuck wrong wit' you bruh!" He yelled not knowing what happened but he was concerned about why she stood there while his baby cried and screamed his head off.

Missy ran upstairs with tears falling down her face as well. She knew this all too well, her baby sister was going through postpartum depression.

She immediately embraced Taymari rubbing her back as she cried and Symir was trying to calm Sairè down. "Bruh why the fuck you got my son crying like that? And you yelling at him he a fucking baby!" Symir spat trying his hardest not to get physical

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry" Taymari cried. She felt like it was a outer body experience, she would never purposely hurt her child but she was stuck.

"No don't apologize It's okay, Just calm down for me mama. Please just breath" Missy said trying her best to calm boogie but Symir wasn't helping

"The fuck you mean it's okay? Anything could've happened to my son! I should smack the fuck outta you Taymari" he spat while rocking Sairè who was now not crying but still hungry