Chapter 37

"Here you go, mama

"Here you go, mama." Symir handed his wife the greased brown Wendy's bag. She gladly took it and pecked his lips quickly before giving him a small smile "Thanks mir,"

Taymari stuffed a few fries in her mouth before unwrapping her Burger just the smell alone making her mouth water.

"Wassup son? You still beefing with me, huh?" Symir asked Sairè who was mugging him while eating his own food. "Dada no!" He responded causing his dad to chuckle.

"Mommy.. you okay?" Milan asked instantly becoming alert by her mothers random outburst. Symir looked up and saw Taymari silently crying making him rush over to her aid.

"What's wrong, Tay? Some' hurt?" He asked frantically, placing his large hands over her swollen belly only thinking the worst.

She began to sniffle trying to form her words but they wouldn't come out right. "I-I my burger. It's not r-right!" She cried aloud.

Symir smacked his lips looking at the pregnant woman sideways in disbelief. "Bra you got problems, that shit not even funny,"

"Chile... I don't feel comfortable eat'n hea' no mo'." Milan muttered copying a TikTok.

Taymari reached out the burger to Symir "I-it's no tomato's and n-no bacon on it.. I can't eat this," she said through sniffles.

Symir shook his head "Baby, youn eat tomatoes tho...and I tol' 'em add bacon, I can cook some right fast, want me to do that?" He knew her hormones were all over the place so he'd just do whatever to make her feel better.

"I like them now.. I liked tomatoes for four days now, Symir." She muttered

"Well, I'm sorry Ian know that."

Taymari stared at him with a mean mug "That's the fucking problem now! You don't never know shit! You're my fucking husband and don't know what I like to eat?"

"What?" Symir was completely caught off guard and that was the only word he could get out.

"You heard exactly what the fuck I said, Symir. That's so fucked up how you do me." She yelled while tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Aye, youn see my k-." He started but stopped and turned facing the two confused kids staring back at their parents. "Baby, take yo' brother in yo' room right quick." He spoke to Milan

Milan looked towards her mother for confirmation. She had been super protective of her lately and didn't want to let her out of her sight at all.

"You good, stink. Y'all can stay right here with me," Taymari spoke to her while wiping her tears away.

"Yo stop fucking playing wit' me boogie, real shit bro. Milan take dada upstairs... now." He said in a serious tone.

After hesitating for a brief moment, Milan lifted her little brother on her small hip and made her way upstairs to her bedroom. "I'm bout to call my auntie." She said to herself.