Chapter 41

Sairè's Birthday pt

Sairè's Birthday pt.2

"Wow! You going so fast, papa!" I cheered Sairè on as he sat in Between Symir's lap as they raced in the small cars.

Since I was pregnant; obviously I couldn't participate in most activities. But i was still satisfied seeing my baby happy.

"Mane, y'all niggas was cheating!" Trey yelled while they all climbed out of the cars.

"Nigga shut that crying shit up! Me and my twin crushed y'all ass, fair and square losers!" Symir picked while laughing.

Milan mugged them as she got out her car "Y'all ain't crush me.." she mumbled.

"Aww my lil crybaby! You was in two point five place." he said while bending down to kiss her forehead. "You was off by five points, princess."

We all laughed "Mane shut yo stupid ass up!" Teagan said as she helped Jr out of his car.

After a few more rides i was hot, hungry, and irritated. When we first left the house it was windy and pretty cool. In a matter of Hours it became super hot and i was definitely regretting wearing pants. My belly was extremely tight and the mild cramping had started again. Luckily i had a appointment first thing tomorrow.

I groaned while stopping while everyone else kept walking. I stood there shifting all my weight to one leg with my hands on my spreading hips and my face scrunched up in discomfort. I didn't wanna ruin my baby's day, so i'd just throw my fit in peace.

"Boogs? You okay?" Teagan asked while quickly rushing back to my aid, alerting everyone else who followed up.

"Yeah, i'm good." I huffed while trying to catch my breathe. "I'm just a little hot, but i'm aight."

"You sure pooh?" She asked while looking at me with her bottom lip poked out.

I chuckled slightly "Girl i'm not one of the kids. But yeah i'm positive, Tea."

"Y'all gon' ahead, Ima sit with ha' fa' a minute." Symir said while Standing Sairè on his own two feet before grabbing his hand and approaching me.

"I'm okay." I said once more; feeling myself become slightly annoyed.

"Boogs, you pregnant man. We can go eat and sit down or something." Trey said while frowning at me. "Tryna stress my niece out."

I hated that all the attention was on me. It was hella awkward and all i wanted was to cater to myself for a second to breathe.

"Yeah mommy, i kinda am hungry." Milan said giving me a reassuring smile while grabbing my hand. "And i think dada is too. He keep eating all my snacks."

"Mines too, Teetee." Jr mugged.

I looked to him, seeing him grinning "Yeah!" he said while clapping his hands. We all laughed.