Chapter 38

Buenas noches #period
Y'all got me to 100k reads.. bye I love y'all 😭😭🥺! Thank y'all sm! I'm sliding down the wall rn.

I yawned as I entered the Paw patrol themed room

I yawned as I entered the Paw patrol themed room. Once I opened the door I saw Sairè already awake watching his iPad.

"Good morning, dada!" I cooed walking over to him. He smiled brightly "Mama!" I lifted him on my hip—being mindful of my 6 month pregnant belly.

"You're so smart, you went to YouTube all by yourself." He laughed not really knowing what I was saying. I admired my son, his birthday would be coming up in 2 weeks and I was more than excited.

"Wanna go wake up, sissy?" He nodded and started clapping his hands. Chuckling I made my way down the hall to Milan's purple decorated room.

As I got closer I heard loud music playing. I opened the door seeing Milan sliding down the wall fake crying. "Girl what the hell."

"Wondering if you even know this B for real. London, did you screw this B for real!?" She screamed singing Summer Walkers Bitter.

I looked at my phone seeing it was literally 10:00 am....

"Milan, are you serious right now?"

She turned to me and I saw snot coming down her nose "mommy, london made my good sis, summer spend her pregnancy alone."

I laughed "You so crazy. Get up off that floor, girl." Milan wiped her face before walking toward me, hugging my waist. "Good morning, stink." I told her.

"Good morning, big booty Judy!" We both shared a laugh. A couple days ago she had walked in while I was getting dressed and I only had underclothes on and she'd been calling me that ever since.

Thanks to my baby, I've been gaining weight in all the right places.

"Ahhh!" Sairè began to squirm around in my arms trying to let me know he wanted to get down. "Dada! Wassup lil nigga." She greeted him the only way she knew how— aggressively.

I gave her a knowing look "Aye...Watch your mouth please."

"Do you wanna eat out or do you want me to cook before we go to the doctors office?" I asked knowing they'd complain the whole time and today I would hopefully be finding out my gender.

"Oou! Can we go to that place we went with auntie Missy?" She said referring to the small black owned breakfast spot.

I nodded "Okay, stink. Go get dressed, I'll get your brother ready."

"