Chapter 40

*hey y'all! I just wanna say now, my math wasn't mathing during this whole damn book bc as I stated before 😂😂 I did not take it seriously! Anyways a lot of stuff is gonna change from this point but just bare with me, whatever age or other things I write like when they graduate, ETC is gonna be stated and that will be the new correct information.

Also I was supposed to been updated but y'all.. I literally got Covid on my birthday which was on the first, and I've been quarantined since. Soooo I spent my 18th at home just sad asf 🥺😂😂😂 but I'm glad I'm feeling much better now.

not gonna hold y'all any longer lmao ENJOY❤️❤️!

I had my face in the palms of my hands as I wailed out dramatically "Daddy so sad!"

"Ahhh! I'm finna pass out man,"

Sairè who was currently sitting on my stomach as we laid in me and Boogies bedroom, began to look around the room confused before reaching his little arm out to me.

"Da Da Da Da Da, unt unt!" He fussed trying to move my hands off of my face but I kept a strong and firm grip on them. This lil nigga was strong as fuck.

"Nah Sairè, let me cry in peace bro."

Not even a second after I said that, my son let out the loudest scream, screwing up his face and throwing his head back as he brung his hands to his own face.

I looked up with my eyes blood shot red and extremely low. I Instantly sat up straight and lifted Sairè to my chest comfortably as I started dying laughing at his reaction.

"Aww shit! I'm sorry, kid. Daddy was just playing with you, okay? I'm sorry, son." I kissed his forehead trying not let out another laugh but I guess he felt my shoulder moving, his cries only got louder.

After my laughter slowed down when I saw he was really concerned. I sighed thinking this didn't go at all how I expected. It was early in the afternoon and i had smoked me a very much needed blunt before my son woke up. And for some reason this high had me acting goofy and childish as fuck.

I had got this idea while watching somebody else do it on TikTok and I expected Dada to laugh At me but he did the opposite surprisingly. And now I just felt like a asshole.

"Aight, dada. Cmon, I'll give you some money?" I bribed like he knew that that was but he still cried making me shake my head.

"Want mama?" He nodded and his cries began to turn into sniffles. I pulled my head back and mugged him.

"Yo, You fake as hell, dude. You came out my nuts and gon' pick yo' funky ass mama ova' me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Whatever, nigga." I scoffed playfully. "Ya dukes not here yet anyways, so you stuck wit' me fa right now."

I could tell he didn't give a fuck about anything that I was saying anymore because he started playing with my chain that spelled out 'Hoodrich'.