Chapter 32

*not proof read

The only thing I felt right now was anxiety

The only thing I felt right now was anxiety. The way my family could react to the news was so scary because it could go 2 ways. Either good or bad..no in between.

It's been 2 months since me and Symir eloped and my pregnancy was starting to show, so I knew it was time to tell everybody.

And it really had me on edge because I knew, just like everybody else knew how Symir's mouth was. And he made it very clear he wasn't gonna go for any type of disrespect.

"Bae, calm yo' lil ass down. Ion' know why you getting so worked up. They opinion ain't gone change shit," Symir said while coming back into the bathroom.

I was standing in front of the mirror just admiring my ring. It was a last minute purchase but beautiful nonetheless and expensive as hell.

(Idk why it's so small, sorry)

I sighed "I just don't want them to be mad at me, you know?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a small kiss behind my ear

"You know I love yo' people's and all, but fuck how they feel Tay. Long as you happy, that's all that matters...I make you happy right?" I nodded

"Okay then, stop trippin'. Go put ya' clothes on fat mama" He turned to leave not before smacking my ass extremely hard

I stale faced him "Why in the fuck, would you do that dumbass shit?" He started laughing making me even more mad

"I love you babyyy!" He yelled as he made his way down stairs.

Rolling my eyes, I got up and made my way to our walk in closer that was filled with boxes. We finally found us another house and we were gonna be moving in next week.

It was still here in California but the location was better and not too far from our family.

Maybe in a couple years we can try moving to another state but as of right now we were good.