Chapter 31

*Not proof read
*There will be a lot of POVs this chapter!

*Not proof read *There will be a lot of POVs this chapter!

Sariyah Porter| Moonie
Somewhere in L.A

2 months later..

"Sariyah..Porter?" The nurse called pulling me from my thoughts. I stood up and followed them behind the doors.

Once we got in the room I sat on the Table. "Dr.Smith, will be with you momentarily" I nodded and she left me alone.

Before I could even finish thinking my phone began to ring again, I thought it was Mazi but it read Babysister🥺❤️.

I sighed and attempted to clear my sore throat before answering the call.

"Hello?" I heard her soft voice call out, I could hear in her voice that she was smiling, and that warmed my heart.

"Hey stinky, wassup?" I asked "Whatchu' doing? Are you busy?"

"Kinda girl, but I can talk for a minute."

"Do y'all wanna go out later on today?" I sighed knowing I wouldn't be in the mood 9/10 depending on what this doctor was about to tell me

I frowned before speaking "I'm a lil sick right now boogs, we can prolly go this weekend?"

"Okay, I just wanna spend time with all my siblings that's all. I'll call you later, I love you"

"Aight, I love you more. Kiss my niece and nephew for me pleasee" I dragged and she chuckled "Aight I gotchu'." And with that we hung up

Not even a second later the doctor came in with a black facial expression making me anxious.

"Hello Sariyah, how are you doing today? Still body aches and nausea?" I nodded

"Yes, but now I'm loosing hella weight and I keep getting these rashes on my legs" I explained

"Alright well we do have all of your results. Would you like to read them or shall I?"

"You can," and he nodded giving me a tight lipped smile that I hated

"Okay so we did test you for all STD's,UTD's, and pregnancy."

I felt my heart beat faster than it usually was just waiting for my results. I knew I probably was pregnant by all the make up sex me and ghost was having and I honestly wouldn't be mad at it.