Chapter 36

"Daddy, can I get this one?" Milan asked pointing towards a Black American doll

"Daddy, can I get this one?" Milan asked pointing towards a Black American doll. "Yeah baby."

I decided to take the kids out today and just chill with them since I haven't done so in a while. We were currently at Walmart and I was letting them get whatever they wanted. Well— I picked out stuff for  dada and Milan got whatever she wanted.

It felt good to just have a day with them, being in the streets takes away a lot of moments but I planned to fix that soon.

Sairè began to babble nonsense while blowing spit bubbles. I laughed "You always doing that nasty shit, man." He smiled before giving me a open mouth kiss causing me to laugh and wipe away his slob.

"Damn dada, I love you too but gahdamn."

I turned back to Milan who was still checking out dolls. "You got everything you want, princess?" I asked while running my fingers over her braids that Taymari done earlier this week.

"I got all the toys I want, but I want some candy and some AirPods!" She said while grabbing my hand and looking at me batting her eyes innocently.

"AirPods? Girl what you need them for?" I asked curiously knowing I still was gonna get them for her.

She pursed her lips at me "Because my mama have them duh."

I loved how she wanted to do and get anything Taymari had, she's her mini me fasure. Down to the way she dressed, talked and even carried herself.

I laughed and nodded before adjusting Sairè on my hip "Aight Boss lady, let's go getcho AirPods." She squealed and attempted to push the full basket making me to laugh when it didn't move much.

"I got it baby, hm watch your brother." I let dada down and he immediately ran off to Milan the best way he could and she grabbed his hand. I chuckled watching her walk to the Electronic Aisle holding his hand just smiling.

"Don't fall Sairè!" She warned as he tripped over his feet trying to keep up with her.

These were moments to Die for.