||25||

( real life ! )
Third Person

H: "What's he doing?!"

R: "We don't know Harl, just try and get around him carefully.."

"What is going on here?! Nikita Mazepin is not letting Harlow Hunter through, despot him being a lap down to the current race leader!"

"They are wheel to wheel now!! OH NO! Mazepin has made with the RedBull sends Harlow flying off the track!! Her car is flipped and crashed right into the barrier..."

R: "Harl, you okay?"

H: "I-I..."

"That was a big impact, I really hope Harlow is okay, her radio cut off before she could answer and it's a red flag!"

R: "That's a red flag mate, make your way to the pits"

L: "Everyone okay?" 

R: "We don't know yet Lan.."

L: "What do you mean? What happened?!"

R: "A Redbull flipped over and smashed into the barrier, there is no news yet on the driver.."

L: "Max or Harl?"

R: "It's Harl..."

As soon as Lando heard it was Harlow that crashed, he instantly thought of the worst. He quickly made his was back to the pits and go out of his car.

Lando got into the garage and watched the replay. "I'm going to kill him," Lando mumbled as he started to make his way down the HAAS garage.

Carlos caught up to his teammate and pulled him back and stopped him from going any further. "Mate, it's not worth it!" Carlos said. "He could have killed her!" Lando exclaimed.

"Calm down, c'mon let's go to RedBull to see if they have any updates" Carlos told his younger teammate as the pair started to walk towards the garage.

"Any news on her?" Lando asked. "Her radio cut off before she could say anything" Max replied. "What was he thinking, anyways?! " Charles added.

"I really don't know, he just didn't want to let her pass" Lewis said. Lando kept his eyes on the screens, hoping to see if they'd show anything of his girlfriend.

"Lando, she will be okay" George said. "How do you know that?!" Lando exclaimed, there were a lot of cameras filming the group of drivers but none of them cared.

"Hey, anything news?" Max asked as his crew but all of them shook their heads. Lando looked over and saw Christian and saw his head in his hands.

All the drivers looked up as they heard a helicopter making its way over to the crash site, that really wasn't a good sign..

A a cheer from the fans made them all look up to the screens seeing that Harlow was out fo the car but on a stretcher. "Harl..." Lando mumbled.

"She'll be in good hands mate, you can go and see her straight away after the race finishes if it does continue.." Carlos said.

"I really don't wanna go back on the track.." Lando added. "I don't think many of us do, but it's not our choice at the end of the day.." Charles replied.

Everyone watched as Harlow was put into helicopter, which eventually took off back into the air and making its way to the nearest hospital.

"Everyone here in Silverstone is sending their prayers to Harlow!"

"Is the race going to continue?" Max asked. "They just need to clear the track and then you'll be good to get back on" Christian replied.

"Well the drivers don't think the race should continue. I agree with them too, I don't know how Lando must be feeling"

"All the drivers in fact, but especially the times very close to Harlow! The FIA has said no further investigation for Mazepin, I really am lost for words on that decision!"

"Anyways, all the cars are back on the track and for the second time today. It's lights out and away we go!"