||64||

Lap 1 // P1

"It's light out and away we go! Hunter gets a good start ahead of her teammate Verstappen. Hamilton and Bottas are wheel to wheel and Hamilton gets ahead of his teammate, up to P3!"

Lap 12// P1

"-Hamilton is ahead of Verstappen, with the help of DRS! Lando Norris is ahead of Alex Albon and put into the points! P9 and P10 for Mclaren's now!"

Lap 41 // P1

"Bottas and Verstappen are battling away, Charles Leclerc is getting in on the action too! It's Bottas who manages to stay ahead of the Red Bull and Ferrari!"

Lap 59 // P1

"Daniel Ricciardo is up into 6th, his teammate Lando Norris is in front in 5th! It's been a great race for Mclaren so far!"

Lap 63 // P1🏁

"-It's been her race from the start! Harlow Hunter started pole, no one has been ahead of her this afternoon. She crosses the line and wins the Hungary Grand Prix, the fastest lap as well! What a drive from her today, great result for Red Bull as well!

-Hamilton crosses the line for 2nd! Bottas and Verstappen are still battling it out for 3rd. But it's Bottas who crosses the line first! Max Verstappen has to claim 4th place!

It's Red Bull and Mercedes on the podium again! What a battle with these two teams so far this season! Can't wait for more action!"

~~

"That's P1 Harl! P1! Great driving today well done!" Lucy said.

"Let's goooo!!! Thanks Lu!"

"Hamilton behind you followed by Bottas and then Max in P4!" Lucy added.

"Both Bulls top 5!"

"Brilliant racing Harl! Well done!" Christian told her as he came on the radio.

"Thank you!"