||71||

"Another thing today, I heard from the paddock that Harlow Hunter wasn't feeling very well today and Red Bull were considering not letting her race today"

"But she's in her car and looks like she is going to be racing"

"Red Bull will be keeping a very close eye on her, any signs of her feeling worse they will pull her out of the race"

~~

"Lu, I feel awful I can't do anymore. I'm sorry" Harlow mumbled.

"Harl, it's not your fault. We will get you to the medical room" Lucy replied.

"Harlow Hunter is going to be retiring from this race then, before the race started it was said that she very unwell

-Red Bull was considering not letting her race, but she must have felt better. She did 25 laps and it's too much for her

-it's sad to see, let's hope she gets better soon!"

~~

"Harl back so soon, eh?" Sophie, the nurse said also someone Harlow knows well.

"I felt fine Soph" She mumbled. "You know as well as I do that's far from true" Sophie replied making Harlow stay quiet.

"You got low blood sugar, lack of iron and a chest infection" Sophie said.

"I know, it's my mistake and now I've cost the team" Harlow whispered. "It's not your fault Harl, you should be okay for next race but if your not please don't race" Sophie added.

"I love racing though" Harlow mumbled. "I know you do, but your health is more important isn't it?" Sophie told her.

Sophie gave Harl the medication she needed. "Call me if you need anything okay? And if you still don't feel right, don't race" Sophie told the driver.

"I will, thank you" Harlow said.