||60||

Third Person

Sliverstone. The race she had one of her biggest crashes last year...she can feel like something is going to happen again today..

"Harl, keep your focus okay? I know you had a bad race last year" Lucy told her through the radio.

"I'll try" Harlow replied.

Lap 1 // P4

It's lights out and away we go! Hamilton gets a good start ahead of his teammate. Verstappen ahead of Hunter into turn 2. The both Ferraris battling with each other as well.

Lap 11 // P3

-Verstappen letting Hunter pass, didn't make it easy for her. Don't think he wanted to give her the position.

Lap 42 // P3🚩

-oh no! Hunter goes flying off the track, that's a big impact and it's a red flag! She was complaining her brakes early. She's getting out the car, that's a good sign.

"Harl you okay?" Lucy asked.

"I'm good, I'm sorry guys" She mumbled.

"Just glad your okay, we can speak about everything later" Lucy replied.

"For the second time today-It's light out and away we go!"

~~

Harlow's POV

I got some headphones and stood next to Christian and continued to watch the race. I looked at my phone, I was getting so much hate and racist comments...

I knew I would, had to come at some point..

Lewis won the race, which I was happy for him and Max took the second place. At least you got some points for us. "Hey, you okay?" Lucy asked as I nodded.

I made my way into my room and looked at my Instagram comments and dm's once again..

username Get out of F1! You will be the reason Red Bull losses!!

username Awwww crashed again did you? Die

username 🤡🤡🤡

username You can't drive properly!! Get out of F1!

username Slut, only reason your in F1 is because your with Lando

username Loserrr, hope you die in a crashhhh

username 🤢🤢

"I'm trending now on Twitter with the hashtag #GetHerOutOfF1..." I mumbled. "They will be the reason I quit F1, I've been close and I'm even closer now.." I added.