||05||

( real life ! )
Third Person

R: "That's P3!! Congratulations Harl, brilliant driving out there!"

H: "Let's go!! Thank you!!"

R: "Well done Harl! Great driving out there today!"

H: "Thank you Christian!"

Harlow parked her car behind the P3 sign. As soon as she got out of the car, she ran over to her crew who hugged her.

Harlow took her helmet and balaclava off before having a drink of water. Lewis walked over and the pair hugged. "Well done" Lewis said as they shared a fist pump.

"Thanks Lew" Harow replied. "Won't be long until you'll get your win" Lewis added. "Can't do much when Max and you are around" Harlow replied.

"Don't say that, I know what you can do. Trust me one day you will be there" Lewis told me. "Thanks Lew, hopefully not long to wait!" Harlow giggled.

Max made his way over, he picked up Harlow before eventually letting her back on the ground. "I hope you know how annoying you are" Harlow said.

"Thanks Lo, but even though you think I'm annoying I did just beat you so!" Max added. "This is why you're annoying! Let me have my moment, I'll get my win soon!" Harlow told him.

"Max, leave her alone" Christian called from behind them. Harlow poked her tongue out to Max as he just rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

The three drivers did their interviews before going into the cool down room. "Please, don't spray all your champagne over me!" Harlow said.

"That's the whole point of the podium!" Max added. "I know, just not anywhere near my mouth! You know I don't drink!" Harlow told him.

"Yeah I know you don't, still find it strange! But I promise I won't!" Max said. "He's not going to keep that promise.." Harlow mumbled to herself.

Harlow was right, Max didn't keep his promise.