||70||

Harlow's POV

"Harl you have a press conference with Lando, Lewis and Daniel in 5 minutes!" Jordyn, my PR said.

"Alright Jord" I replied. I make my way down to the room, Lewis was already there. We hugged before I sat down next to him.

"You alright?" He asked. "Yeah.." I mumbled. "Harl..I know you too well. Is the hate and racism getting a bit too much?" Lewis said.

"I'm trying my hardest to ignore it, but it's getting more and more difficult.." I replied. "I know it's hard, but we got to live with it now" He added.

"I know I shouldn't think about this, but one day I think they are going to find something to kick me out.." I told him.

"Harl, you deserve to be in this sport, if they do I think all of us will do everything we can to get you back in" Lewis replied making me smile.

The Mclaren boys finally joined us, Lando sat down next to me. While Daniel sat the other side of Lewis.

"Hey" I smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Hey babe" Lando replied. "Ay! None of that in here!" Daniel told us making us roll our eyes.

"Harlow, do you think you have a chance to win the Championship? You are currently 3rd, only 5 points behind Max and 15 behind Lewis"

"We as a team have definitely improved from last season, we are closer to Mercedes. I think Max has a better chance than me, but anything could happen" I said.

"She knows she can win it, she's just doesn't want to admit it" Daniel added making me roll my eyes.

"How far ahead of Valtteri are you?" Lewis asked making me to turn to answer him. "20 points, right?" I replied looking at the reporter.

"Yeah 20 points, Lando is only 5 points behind Valtteri"

I looked at Lando and we gave each other a fist bump. "Be battling that 3rd position with him soon" I joked.

"25 points, I just need a win and you need a DNF" Lando smirked as I pushed him lightly. "Kids these days" Daniel laughed.

"You act like one!" I replied.