||22||

( real life ! )
Third Person

It's been two weeks, since she figured out he liked her more than a best friend. Lando and Harlow had gone on a few dates since that.

They really enjoyed it and were getting closer and closer with each other. They were currently down on the beach together.

"Catch me if you can!" Harlow giggled as she ran away. "Bet!" Lando shouted and ran after her, I didn't take him long to and when Lando was close enough, he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground.

"No!! Put me down!" Harlow giggled. "Alright, then!" Lando said as he dropped her onto the sand. "Te odeio" Harlow mumbled. I hate you

"You know I can't understand Portuguese! What did you say?" Lando asked. "You'll never know!" Harlow laughed as he rolled her eyes.

They sat down on the rocks and looked out on the ocean. "I actually wanna ask you something..." Lando said. "What's that?" She asked and turned to him.

"You know I've liked you more than a best friend for a long time. Going on this little dates just got us so much closer...will you be my girlfriend?" Lando said.

"Of course I will!" Harlow replied as they both kissed. "You don't know how long I've waited for that.." Lando mumbled.

"Same here, Lan.." Harlow whispered.