||48||

What team will Harlow Hunter race for?

Harlow Hunter raced for Red Bull last season. She finished 4th in the Championship behind her teammate, Max Verstappen and the both Mercedes drivers; Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas.

Harlow also won her first race in F1. She won at her home race in São Paulo, Brazil. She had been battling for the P1 all season and finally won it.

She deserved that win as well!

They had been lots of talk about Mercedes being interested in the Red Bull driver. Lots of fans want to see the Brazilian at Mercedes.

Harlow has a great relationship with Lewis Hamilton. That's how the rumours started from the beginning about her moving to Mercedes.

They have a brother and sister relationship. Loads of fans want to see Hamilton and Hunter on the same team.

Harlow was actually in the junior program for Mercedes before she moved to the Red Bull junior program.

At the end of the season, they was questions being asked about Harlow Hunter. Here's what they got to say;

"I would love Harl to be my teammate, she's like a little sister to me. Has a great future ahead of her, but she happy at Red Bull. But maybe one day we'll be on the same team" Lewis Hamilton.

"I've known Harl for some time as she was in the junior program with Mercedes. She's a talented driver and has a bright future ahead of her. She did well with Red Bull this season, I wish her the best for the coming seasons. Maybe one day she'll be back with us" ToTo Wolff.

"You can see how talented she is. For such a young age, she was in the top 5 drivers this season. Her and Max have a little rivalry going on, but I think that pushes each other further. Obviously her crash took a turn on her season. But she came back and was already back on the podium her first race back. I believe she's happy with us, I mean I hope she is. Hopefully we'll have her back next season" Christian Horner.

"We had a friendly rivalry between us throughout the season. But I think that just pushed us and helped us. We have great friendship and she is like a little sister to me. I've talked to her a few times about her contact but I'm not going to share that. She's a great teammate to have, hopefully will be my teammate next season" Max Verstappen.

Currently at this moment, Harlow still remains a Red Bull driver.

Anything could happen in a 2 months before we start the new season. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Do you think moving to Mercedes will be a good choice for Harlow?

Do you think she will stay at Red Bull?