||56||

Third Person

Everyone was in the garage getting ready for the race today, in Emilia Romagna. Max had been watching his teammate looking over at a certain garage.

"Awh, you looking for lover boy?" Max teased. "Shut up Maxy" Harlow replied as she looked back over to the Mclaren garage.

"You make it so obvious, oh and happy 1 year" He added. "Whatever, thank you" Harlow replied.

Harlow saw that Lando was doing a interview before the race. She walked out of the garage and made her way over to her boyfriend.

She got behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Harlow buried her head in his back.

Lando smiled as he felt her behind her. "Got a little Koala behind you?" The interviewer teased. "I guess I do" He smiled.

"Thank you Lando, good luck in the race. We will leave you two alone" He added. "Thank you" Lando added.

Lando turned around and so he could face his girlfriend. "Hi!" Harlow smiled. "Hey babe, crashing my interview" He smirked.

"You know you don't mind it!" She added. "It's just going to be all over social media" Lando told her.

"I don't care, happy 1 year" Harlow said and kissed him. "Happy 1 year! It's gone by quick hasn't it?" He said and kissed her again.

"You can say that again" Harlow added. "Harl! C'mon you can see lover boy after the race!" Max shouted from the garage.

"Shut up Max! I'll be there now!" Harlow called back. "Good luck" Lando said. "You too, see you later" Harlow smiled as they kissed.

Lando and Harlow made their way back to their garages. "Awh you guys are cute" Max teased and hugged Harlow.

"Shut up, ready to lose today?" Harlow smirked. "More like the other way round!" Max told her.