four

CHAPTER FOUR:
" JUST HOLD ME "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE RESERVATION had always been like a second home to the Swan girl, she loved the salty scent that lingered in the air from the ocean and the sand under her toes

Charlie was always on the reservation when he had a day off work and it meant that they were always heading over.

Majority of the time, it's to have dinner at Billy Blacks house.

Allegra was quick to get out of the car upon pulling up in front of Emily's small home, she ran in the direction of the home only to be greeted by a stampede of teenage boys exiting the home.

Her eyes lit up with excitement, "Paul! Jared!" She threw herself into their arms laughing as they swung her around.

The duo had allocated themselves her protectors, her older brothers.

"Where have you been, Al?" Paul was the first to ask eyeing her up and down trying to ignore the familiar stench of the Cullen's that Allegra seemed to have bathed in.

The girl shrugged carelessly, "Bella makes me hang out with her and Edward. I never have enough time to sneak away."

Jared tensed up, "Edward Cullen?"

"Who else?" Allegra giggled.

Sam glared at the boys from over her shoulder, the boys seemed to understand everything he was trying to say.

Emily was the last person to walk out of her home, she smiled at Allegra and pulled her into a hug.

She'd be lying if she said that Emily was not like the older sister she'd always wanted, Allegra wanted to be around her 24/7 and would be if she could.

"What did you drag me here for anyway?" Allegra had yet to acknowledge the new faces.

"Is it wrong that I just wanted to see you again?" Sam asked, hands up in fake surrender.

"People probably thought I was being kidnapped, dude. Besides, I have a large load of homework to complete.."

Sam shakes his head, "you can do it later."

Allegra turns away from him mocking him quietly, the boys who can see this breaking into loud obnoxious laughter, it resembled howling in a way.

Sam picked her up effortlessly, he ignored her pleas as he threw her over his shoulder.

She looked at each of the individuals pointing at one at random, Quil widened his eyes in surprise.

"Help me," she mouthed.

He shook his head frantically, she pouted.

There was a sudden drastic mood change, Allegra was suddenly back on her feet and Emily was being ordered to take her inside.