𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚝(𝚜)

current location; in the middle of the ocean

"Here's a toast to a kid I liked." Three held up his glass of Captain Morgan while looking at his late friend's- Six- lifeless body. Everybody's mourning the death of Six. Two was looking at the hitman and asked incredulously, "Are you crying?"

Three looked at Two briefly and replied, "We didn't even know his name."

"We don't know any names," Two said to the group.

Three then divert his eyes to One, trying to look for an answer. Their leader looked devastated. One is the only member of the ghost who's aware of everybody's names and personal data in the group. But he has a rule. Never share personal data with anybody. Even with the ghost's within the group.

But Three still is hopeful. He thought maybe One has a conscience within him and would share Six's name because he has passed. But of course, that is just nonsense.

"What was his name?" Three finally asked One. One opened his mouth to reply to Three, "It doesn't matter." Three sighed at One's lack of an answer.

One continued, "He was a good man." He sat between his group members while removing his sunglasses. One gazed at his late group member's lifeless body. Every member in the group could see how guilty and sad he looked, as every other member does.

One groan wearily, "I thought I managed the risk. I'm sorry," One said. Apologizing to every ghost member in the group. Especially to Six.

"Did he have a family?" Five asked no one in particular. Two nodded at her team member, "I think you're looking at it. All of us,"

One's face grimaced at Two's answer. Then, finally, he opened his mouth and said, "We're not a family. Not the Cleavers."

Three's face contorted in confusion, "What?"

One tried again, "The Cleavers. Ward, June?"

"What? No,"

One tried once again, "Leave It to Beaver."

"Leave it to Beaver?" Two murmured with a raised eyebrows in a question towards One, feeling confused.

One tried again and again but to no avail, "Jerry Mathers?"

"No." said Five.

"Tony Dow?"

"No." Two said.

"Barbara Billingsley, Hugh Beaumont?"

"Never heard of it." Two answered One again.

One's face turned into bewilderment, "No? Nobody watches Nick at Nite?"

Four and Five, the skywalker and the doctor, looked at each other, confused at what One is currently saying.

"The French don't watch shit like that." Two finally, then said to One.

One shook his head in bewilderment. He then reaches forward to grab Six's lifeless body to throw it in the ocean, "Millennials, French people. Let's just grab the head."

All of the ghost's group members helped One discarding the body bag containing Six' lifeless body into the ocean. However, before they picked up the body bag together to throw it in the ocean, Four asked One a question, "What does this mean?"

"It means we find a Seven."

The ghost accepted One's answer with silence. A comfortable silence that the group needed to mourn the death of their deceased member. After what happened in Florence, the ghosts were still thinking of every second that they've passed. They wouldn't have been there with only wounds and emotional trauma without Six. One may say that they're not a family, but it sure as hell felt like one.

One suddenly broke the comfortable silence with a statement, "And an Eight."

Two looked at One confused, "You're recruiting two new members?"

One looked down at Two briefly, answering her question with a simple shrug of his shoulder and a short, "Yeah."

Two then observed One's facial expression. His vision looked far off like he's reminiscing an old fond memory he has.

 His vision looked far off like he's reminiscing an old fond memory he has