𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝙳𝚘

current location; Murat's luxurious prison building

Four was dangling from the side of Murat's building, his body secured with a rope

Four was dangling from the side of Murat's building, his body secured with a rope. He was planting a speaker that would later produce a sound at a frequency of roughly 556 hertz that would break the glass window.

One decided to ask Four through the earpiece, "How you doing over there? Having fun yet?"

The team heard Four let out a grunt and answer, "Anyone ever asked you dumb questions when you're 90 stories up?"

Eight chuckled at Four's clever answer to One. Four's sassiness is what she needed right now to calm her rage at One.

One said back to the younger man, "No need to climb angry."

"Mate, you're really ruining my flow right now, you know that?" Four said to One, annoyed.

"Just get those high-intensity speakers placed." Commanded One.

Seven cuts between their conversation, "I got the targets all grouped in the kitchen."

Diverting the conversation again, One asked Four, "Hey, have you ever... you ever been to an American movie theater? Between 1983 and 2015?"

"No, I just pirate them on my phone." Four responded to One.

One shook his head slightly at Four's answer, "That's an asshole move." At the same time, Eight mumbled, "Damn millennials."

"All right, get ready to pull that trigger." One said to Seven.

Seven said with determination, "Till my finger hurts."

Eight saw from her peripheral vision, One brought his phone up and activated the sound that will break Murat's penthouse windows. Then they all heard the sound of a drone, the volume increasing by the passing seconds.