𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝

current location; Nevada, st

current location; Nevada, st. Mary's home

"Remind me again why in the name of Daphne, we're here?" Eight asked One

"Remind me again why in the name of Daphne, we're here?" Eight asked One. They were currently sitting in Eight's black convertible outside of St. Mary's Home in Nevada.

"That fucking dumbass, Three, decided to visit his dear mother." Answered One, obviously feeling agitated that Three just broke one of the most important rules that One has made.

"Does he has any other living family member?" Eight softly asked One. Three may seem like a tough asshole on the outside, but she could see his heart is a soft one.

One was sitting at the driver seat of Eight's convertible, looking intensely at the entrance of the retirement home. Once he heard the change of tone in Eight's voice, he took his eyes off the entrance door to look at the woman sitting beside him intensely, "No, none that I could find."

"Cut him some slack, will you. I know it's against the rules. I would've literally shot him dead if I were in your shoe, but maybe he's got a good reason why he's not afraid to visit his mother."

One chuckled at Eight's words. Eight sucked her teeth and said to One, "Alright, look. If you want to sneak up on him and give the man a warning, might as well break into his car right about now."

One replied to Eight with a raised eyebrow in a teasing tone, "Ehh, I don't know, babe. I kinda like just the two of us sitting here by ourselves."

"Shut that trap of yours now, knucklehead. Just go. Now."

When One has left the car, leaving Eight all on her own, her mind wandered off to the recent days she has passed with the team. She noticed a lot of stuff. She noticed how One had changed a lot after the 3 years they were apart. She noticed how he has changed from the individual she used to know.

Before the incident One decided to make in the middle of the night, the 2 were living comfortably together at a mansion One has purchased. They first met when Eight was spying on an individual she was paid to spy on.