𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚈𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎

current location; Yvette's apartment

A sweet-looking brown-haired woman named Yvette is walking through her kitchen island in her apartment with a cup of hot tea in hand

She has a sweet-looking face that'll fool you. You'll mostly find her dressed in a tight little skirt with her lips painted red. Polished heeled boots covering her feet. She has a way with her words that will manipulate you into telling her whatever she wants to know, making you do whatever she wants you to do, making you believe whatever she wants you to believe.

She's manipulative, but she's sweet, she has no heart, but she's kind, she could kill, but she's sincere, she might rock your world, but she could also ruin it whenever she wants.

She walked from her kitchen island to her little living room with a view of the city light. She put down her cup of tea on her coffee table then her bare feet padded the wooden floor leading her to the one-bedroom in her apartment.

She has a really sensitive feeling when it comes to being watched. Maybe that's one of the many reasons why she's a level 8 assassin. Trained only to succeed. On this particular evening, she has only been in her apartment for a few hours after going on a stroll through the park. Who are we kidding? Why the hell would a highly trained assassin having a stroll through the park.

She was just on a mission. So I guess you can say she's a solo assassin. Only working for those who paid an abundant amount of money to kill.

She has an inkling feeling that someone has been watching her ever since she came back from her "stroll" through the park. She walks to her bedroom and straight to her little walk-in closet, opens a waist-high metal drawer buried deep within her racks of clothes, and takes out a handgun she frequently uses.

Yvette heard a faint set of feet walking closely behind her. It was so faint that if she doesn't have a trained ear, she wouldn't have heard it. Once she heard the set of the foot directly behind her within an arm's length, she cocked her gun and pointed it to the intruder's chest.