𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

current location; Murat's prison building

Back inside of the building, sitting down in the lobby, is Five

Back inside of the building, sitting down in the lobby, is Five. Waiting for the arrival of Two and Three. After Five saw the Ferrari Two and Three are driving in is nearing the building, she said to the team through the earpiece, "It's time."

Once the Ferrari is parked right outside the building entrance, Five said, "Ferrari's landed."

Eight saw One moving his thumb on his phone screen, trying to align the sky crane on which Seven's 'nest' is located. The sky crane moved at quite a fast pace making Seven said to One through the earpiece, "It's quite a good ride, One. A little scary up here, but..." Eight snickered, making One glanced sideways at her with a playful smirk of his own.

Four cuts out Seven saying to him, "Nah, this is fun. Don't be a pussy, Seven."

"Yeah, I got the gun, smartass. Remember that." Seven said back to Four.

"Alright, break it off, kids." Said Eight before Four could answer to Seven. From her peripheral vision, she could see One looked at her with a teasing smile on his face, "You sound just like a mother, babe."

Eight's playful smile she wore on her face a second ago fell off her face once she heard what One said to her, but she quickly recovered, not wanting to look suspicious, and forced a smile on her face before looking towards One.

Even when the man noticed how fake her smile is, he decided not to question it. They currently have something more important on their hand.

Four's voice cuts into the earpiece, "Slow it down, One. Slow it down." He was currently at the other sky crane closer to Rovach's baby brother's prison. The plan was that he would be the one who will 'snatch' the baby brother.

After waiting for a moment, Seven said to the team through the earpiece, "Overwatch is set. I got the target in his bed, scratching his balls, reading some Chinese book."