𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝚂𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

current location; Turgistan

They were all on the plane on their way to Turgistan

They were all on the plane on their way to Turgistan. Eight then heard Seven announce from the microphone, "Hey, ghosts. This is Seven, AKA Blaine. We're below radar. We're entering Turgistan airspace. That gives us 4 days till The Day of the Dead."

After a long flight, the team was off to the place they'd be staying at for the night. The next morning, everybody was off to fulfill their designated roles.

One, Seven, Eight, and Rovach's baby brother were stationed in a car, while Two and Three were off to plant some bombs at their assigned place. Four and Five were also assigned to do a mission together at the Turgistan mountain so Rovach's baby brother could talk publicly and broadcast nationally.

Eight was now sitting at the passenger seat whilst One was sitting at the driver's seat. Seven was outside of the car, sitting at the car's hood with his arms crossed against his chest. Lastly, Rovach's baby brother was lying down at the back.

One took a walkie-talkie and channeled Two and Three, asking them, "Two, Three, you hustling? Speed it up."

After One commanded Two and Three through the walkie-talkie, Murat sat up to complain to One, "Funny guy, what is your number? One, Two, Three? Whatever it is, my number is Zero. I'm doing jackass here."

While Murat started complaining to One, Seven started walking around the car to pop his head in through the open window where Eight was sitting. He made eye contact with Eight, who shook her head slightly and tried to hold a smile. Seven mirrored what Eight was doing, getting the memo that Murat was ridiculous. These exchanges didn't go unnoticed by One, obviously.

"Actually, you got the biggest job of all, buddy. Cause none of this matters if you don't step up." Seven said to Murat with a firm knowing look.

Murat looked at the Ghosts members in the car and said incredulously, "They will catch all of us!"

Eight looked towards One, who had a pinched look on his face from hearing Murat's whining and seeing the exchange his woman and Seven just had. Eight shook her head and muttered, "Oh, Murat."