𝙸 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

current location; Hong Kong

The next morning Yvette and Ryan both woke up with smiles on their faces

The next morning Yvette and Ryan both woke up with smiles on their faces. They got ready and went to a local area where they have planned to meet with the team and Murat, who's still being held captive.

"We're good." Two announced through the walkie-talkie

Four pushed Murat, whose head was covered under a straw hat, towards the back of a truck.

Eight walked behind One, who gave Three a nod of recognition as he walked past him. Three's eyes then landed on Eight's walking figure, and his lips turned upwards to a smile. Then, he walked towards her to wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey mami," Three greeted Eight. Wrapping an arm around Three's waist, they both walked slightly slower than One who has left them behind. "Where were you last night?" continued Three.

"I stayed behind to check on some stuff," Eight started saying. "That Ferrari you rented was pretty smooth, big guy."

Three's head snapped to look down towards the woman who's walking with her shoulders under his arm, "What? Is that what you use to drive back to the hotel?"

Eight shrugged with a smirk on her face, "It might be."

Three just responded to her with a lopsided-boyish grin. They walked silently with arms wrapped around each other as if they have been best friends for a lifetime.

Once they both neared the rest of the team, the duo saw Seven who has been looking murderously towards One. "This shit isn't sitting right with me, man. You made a promise. You said you'd always let me pull the trigger, right?" Seven started saying to One.

Seven has been thinking about last night's incident where One almost let Four die at the hands of Daqeeq. Literally.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did say that."  One replied to Seven nonchalantly, but Seven will not have any of that.