𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍

current location; The Diner

The ghost's members were now sitting around a table in a diner

The ghost's members were now sitting around a table in a diner. Eight was sitting beside One, who's fumbling with a small box in his hands, listening to what the other ghosts members are talking about.

True to his words earlier that morning, each of the ghost members loved Eight, more than they loved- or liked in this case- One. Even when they've only spent less than twenty-four hours together, they all could see that Eight could be a genuine person if you treat her right.

Three were currently talking amongst the group. "When you're dead, you get to stop all the bullshit. No more DMV lines, no more shopping Christmas." He said to no one in particular.

Four then quipped his own opinion, "Or backstabbing girlfriends." All the ghost's members looked at him in confusion after he said that. Eight observed Four's body language; she could tell that from his statement he just said and the way he moves, the little twitches in his facial movement, he seemed to have done quite an adventure with this so-called "backstabbing girlfriend."

Eight didn't want to call him out about it because she remembered what the man who's sitting beside her had just said to her earlier before he took her to meet the rest of the members of the ghost. Never get close to anyone except him. It sounds selfish now that she repeats it times and times again in her head.

"They should make an 'Out of Office' reply for dead people. 'Sorry, I'm away from the planet right now. I'm fucking dead.'" Five said, which brought Eight out of her daydream. She peeked a glance at Five through her thick lashes and smiled at what Five just said. Five felt Eight's eyes on her and gave Eight a friendly wink. To which Eight replies with a small chuckle and a shake of her head.

Four gives another opinion of his, "No more tax, no more criminal records, no more getting arrested by the pigs for being naked or just the usual stuff. You know, being naked, getting drunk. Casual stuff." He said nonchalantly, which made Eight's eyebrows went straight to her hairline.