chapter thirteen . the truth...

(prepare for some spontaneous nuinn singing)

Nat had a feeling something bad was going to happen. It felt like sharp tingles travelling down her back. She felt it increase by 100% when Rachel walked to Glee and said, "Hey, guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

Nat thought back to that moment, remebering the jealousy she felt when Finn and Puck rushed over to Quinn. She had made eye contact with her, in slight worry and overprotection.

"Is it the baby? Is it coming?" Finn asked.

"I think we're supposed to get hot towels." Puck was crouched close to Quinn. Nat didn't like that.

"Would you both just shut up! There's, like, sweat on the floor. I slipped, okay? I'm fine!" Quinn looked to Nat, nodding in reasurance. Nat had made sure she was actually okay– she had read an article about the dangers of falling during pregancy.

"No." Mercedes says quickly.

"I mean, he likes her. I mean, they're friends. We all know that." Artie covers.

"Yeah, but it seemed like more than that. I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there," Rachel says, then looks at Nat, "then again, I've always felt tension between you and her..."

"Uh... Nat?" Mercedes looks to Nat for back up.

"Puck was probably just wants to hook up with a pregnant girl. Doesn't suprise me," Nat couldn't have sounded so bored, "Anyway, who cares? She's giving the baby up anyway. I'm leaving, seeya losers." she gets up, leaves and the other follow, looking worried.

Nat's phone buzzes as she tries to find Quinn, "She's onto it." it was Mercedes.

"Don't panic," Nat says, "I'm looking for Quinn now."

"It's really freaking me out. Hold up. Artie's buzzing in." Tina says.

"Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth."

"It's fine. Rach is smart enough to read a situation as serious as this." Nat says.

"Kurt wants in."

"Nat, remember when Rachel spoilt Harry Potter for you?" Kurt reminds.

"Oh, God we're doomed." Nat was still bitter about that. And she was even more bitter about Kurt, having yet to actually talk to him.