History Repeats Itself

(Y/N)'s POV.

As soon as I said that, Professor Ozpin's entire demeanour changed. he suddenly seemed way older, and seemed to have the look in his eyes that he often got when he looked at me.

"You always were a quick learner, and certainly were good at solving near impossible puzzles." He said with a small, wistful, smile. "Of course, that's what should be expected from the Goddess's Chosen Hero."

"What do you mean? I feel like I'd remember if the Professor Ozpin knew me as a child." I said, completely baffled.

"I can assure you child, I knew you, just not in this lifetime." He explained, further confusing me.

"Now I'm even more lost." I said in a small voice.

"Let me explain everything you should know." He said warmly.

"Ok." I simply agreed.

"I'm assuming you know of the story of the Four Maidens?" He asked, pausing when I nodded. "The story that you grew up with is a lie. There's more to the story than is told to children, too gruesome to be told. The story of a noble boy garbed in green who layed down his life to protect the future generations.

"The boy lived in Emerald Forest, specifically a part called Kokiri Forest. It was home to the Kokiri, a group of beings that ceased ageing at the age of 10. They were a race that was kept away from the general population, and attempting to leave was nearly impossible." He said, with a sad smile. "Any attempt to leave led to them turning into a Skull Kid."

"I met a Skull Kid today. He kept calling me Fairy Boy." I interjected, shocking him.

"They still live in the forest? Interesting. I thought they died off a while ago. It's highly possible that it's the same Skull Kid you befriended as a child." He said thoughtfully. "There has only been one Kokiri child to ever safely escape from the forest. A young (H/C) haired boy who was a master swordsman despite being only 10.

"The boy travelled into what is now called Vale and stumbled across a tavern. The tavern was only for adults, however, but the boy didn't care. He quickly bested the guards of the tavern and waltzed in. He started asking the various people in the tavern about something called the Goddess Sword. He eventually asked a man named Ozma. Ozma asked who the boy was and received the answer of him belonging to the Kokiri Tribe.

"He accompanied Ozma to his house and met with the Four Maidens. They were a little apprehensive at first, but the boys kind nature showed he held no ill intention towards them. He explained that he'd been visited by a floating blue lady who told him to seek out the Goddess Sword to fight some dark entity. To make a long story short, he sought out four relics to access the Temple Of Time. The Ocarina Of Time, the Kokiri Emerald, the Goron Ruby, and the Zora Sapphire. Each was required to access the resting place of the Goddess Sword.

"He pulled the sword out of it's resting place, but was trapped in the Spirit Plane for seven years. He emerged after those seven years as a fully grown 17 year old. He returned to a war-torn world. The danger, identified as a Gerudo named Ganondorf, had taken complete control over the world. The boy barely recognised the world he once explored with his friend. He discovered that the blue lady was named Fi, and was actually a spirit of the Goddess Sword. The boy sought out his old friend Ozma. At first Ozma was shocked to find his friend was all grown up.

"Together they sought out what became known as the Seven Sages. Seven members of different races that had unique abilities. The Goron, Daruk, with his ability to form a protective fire barrier; the Zora, Mipha, with her ability to heal anyone from the brink of death; the Gerudo, Urbosa, with the ability to create a thunderstorm to strike down her foes; the Rito, Revali, who could control the wind to soar throught the sky; the Hylian, Rauru, with the ability to create structures made of pure light; the Kokiri, Saria, with the ability to communicate with creatures of the wild; and lastly the Kikwi, Bucha, with the ability to control the shadows in an area. The only other person to have an ability like that was the boy. He had the ability to manipulate the flow of time and attack in rapid succession.