End Of An Era

3rd POV.

We see the group in a bullhead. They wished there was a faster way, but they had no method of teleportation, meaning they couldn't teleport there. As they neared the kingdom, they saw the telltale signs of a battle. There were deep marks in the ground, broken arrows scattered around, and shattered pieces of metal glinting in the sky. As they landed, they immediately rushed towards the castle. They burst open the doors, and were greeted with the kind elderly faces of two people. A man and a woman.

"Greetings travelers." Greeted the woman. "I'm Impa, may I ask what you're doing here?"

"We're searching for our friend, (Y/N)." Ruby told her, pushing to the front of the group. "He would have come here fighting a green skinned man."

"The one in the red cloak." The man muttered, looking her up and down. "He said you'd come. He said you'd be as fair as-"

"OI GAEPORA!" A voice called from another room. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?"

"To not tell he- OH!" HE started, before realizing his mistake. "My apologies Sir (Y/N)."

"I'm not a knight, there's no need for the sir at the beginning." (Y/N) grumbled, walking out of the room.

As soon as the group laid eyes on him, it was evident he'd been in a pretty serious battle. There were scrapes all across his body, and some deep gashes that had been healed into small scabs.

"I do believe your official title is 'Goddess's Chosen Knight' Sir (Y/N)." Impa acknowledged. "It's only right to acknowledge you by your full title."

"I'm not that special." He sheepishly muttered. "Besides, we've got a more pressing issue."

"What do you mean?" Jaune asked, walking towards (Y/N). "You beat him, right?"

"Yeah, but there's the whole matter of rebuilding the school." He said.

"That'll take a while." Weiss said, pondering the problem. "I can ask Father if he can help contribute to rebuilding it."

"No need, there's something that can help us do it in a few seconds." He said, holding up his right hand.

A glowing golden triangle comprised of three smaller triangles appeared. The top and bottom right triangles were glowing, while the bottom left triangle was a silhouetted grey color.

"The Triforce. I have the Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Power." He explained, gesturing to the corresponding pieces. "All that's missing is the Triforce of Wisdom."

"Who has that piece?" Pyrrha asked.

"In theory, it could be anyone. Someones neighbor, friend, lover." He listed, before looking serious. "But I know who has it. Right Oz?"

They all looked towards Ozpin, who smirked slightly, before raising his left fist, revealing the last piece of the Triforce.

"How'd you know?" Oz asked, walking towards his best friend.

"The Triforce pieces resonate with one another. If you'd had a piece before, you'd know what the feeling was." (Y/N) explained.

"So how do you get my piece?" Oz asked, slightly nervous.

"There are two ways. I either kill you and take it, or I take it from you while you're alive." (Y/N) explained. "I'm guessing you want the latter?"

"Please." He gulped, face white with fear.

"Alright, we should probably head outside for this." (Y/N) advised, leading them through the massive doors.

They all filed into the courtyard area of the castle, and the others formed a circle around (Y/N) and Ozpin. They stuck out their respective Triforce hand, and they glowed a bright golden color. The others sheltered their eyes, until it died down, revealing a completed Triforce hovering in the air.