Fateful Reunion

Ruby's POV.

We were all chained up by Ganondorf, and were being humiliated by him and his forces.

"Look at this. A silver eyed warrior brought down to her knees." He boasted, using a large green finger to raise my chin. "Beloved by her dear friend (Y/N), who she pushed away." He let out a boisterous laugh at that part. "And the kicker? The boy was right the whole time."

"W-What?" I weakly sputtered out.

"Sia, the girl you so fervently defended, was working for me." He laughed at the thought of this. "You were so sure of her innocence, that you completely shut out your best friend. You disregarded the only person who could've stopped me."

"We can still take you out." Jaune yelled. "We don't need that murderous asshole to beat you."

"You've got spunk kid. But you're wrong." He chuckled. "I lived over 10 000 years ago, and fought the same boy you once proudly called a friend. Last time, it was what you could consider a stalemate. But this time, he doesn't have his two most valuable assets."

Ganondorf was about to keep up his monologue, when a small seed like object landed near his feet. His eyes widened, before my body seized up. It felt like a few seconds, but when I was able to move again, I was in a completely different part of Beacon's courtyard. We all blinked and adjusted ourselves to the new area, before an annoyingly familiar voice called out to us.

"Looks like their waking up." (Y/N)'s voice said to someone. "Forgot how brutal the deku seeds effects were."

"What the hell are you doing here traitor?" I asked, teeming with rage.

"I didn't betray anyone." He calmly replied. "I've been working to find the one thing that can stop Ganondorf for good."

"Spare us the lies (Y/N). You're the reason Pyrrha died, and Ozpin's soul is trapped in a child's body." Ren yelled, shocking all of us.

"You know, I wondered what happened to that part of his soul." (Y/N) said, amusement in his tone. "So that's who the new kid is, huh?"

After he said this, Yang drew back her fist and launched it forward, sending (Y/N) tumbling to the ground.

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'RE THE REASON OUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!" She yelled at him.

"Lay off him Yang." Came a familiar voice. "If it wasn't for him, we'd both be gone."

We all turned around to see Professor Ozpin and Pyrrha standing there. We all stood there in shock, before Jaune took off like a bullet and pulled Pyrrha into a strong embrace.

"I'm glad to see someone's happy we aren't dead." She sarcastically joked, returning Jaune's hug.

"How are you not dead?" Weiss asked, sounding unbelieving.

"That would be my doing." (Y/N) groaned from the ground, slowly pushing himself up. "Can't fully explain it since you guys can't even do it, but the basic gist of it is I used part of their souls to create duplicates. Thanks to Oz's curse, his soul piece found a new host, but Pyrrha had no such curse, so her soul found it's way back to her."

"Wait, so you saved them?" Blake asked him, sounding cautious.

"He did. If it wasn't for him, we probably wouldn't be here." Ozpin said, grinning at (Y/N).

(Y/N) sheepishly grinned at the ground, not liking the attention.

"Wait, Ganondorf said that he lived 10 000 years ago and fought you, how'd that happen?" Nora asked, surprisingly calm.

"Well, funny story." He chuckled, but the mortified looks on Ozpin and Pyrrha's faces were hard to miss. "Approximately 10 000 years ago, I was part of a huge war, and right when I was about to win, I died."

The Hero of Remnant Volume 1: The Hero Returns (Male Link Reader x RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें