Prologue

Third POV

Iris and Lucifer were watching over their children with big smiles, all seven of them were playing around with each other until suddenly Lucifer felt something wrong, "Love, what's wrong?" Iris asked. "I sense something," was all he had said.

Next thing they knew, the children were screaming as they disappeared, the parents quickly rushing to them, but they were to late to grab them. The children had appeared in front of two women, with a man off to the side. This was Esther, her sister Dahlia, and Esther's husband Mikael, "Hello, children, you will be our children now, you won't even remember your real parents," Esther said to the scared children. The children unfortunately were not old enough to defend themselves and got there memories erased. The trio thought it would be funny to make them think Niklaus was there half brother, and Dahlia wanted to use Freya. At the same time they cut off the connection between them and Iris and Lucifer so they wouldn't be able to find them.

All of Hell heard Lucifer's angry yells as his beloved wife had also disappeared; they couldn't get back to each other. Luna, also known as Lady Magic, had been watching over the Morningstar siblings, telling Lucifer and Iris about them. About how Mikael would beat Niklaus, there little wolf. How Henrik got killed, but Iris brought him back to life and restored his body after the rest of her children fled. How her children were turned into the first vampires, not like they wouldn't have any way, it was Lucifer and Luna's way of giving them some of their blocked power. Iris could after all become any supernatural she wanted, she was Death after all. Death of all creatures, so she could become any creature that she wanted.

Now, in the present time, Rebekah, Kol, and Finn, were just undaggered and had attacked there brother. Esther walked in, "Do you know why I'm here?" she asked like she was the most important person in the room. "You're here to kill me," Klaus had said.

Esther opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by somebody delicately clearing there throat. They all turned to see a blonde there, she wore a black dress, and had blonde ringlets of hair. She radiated magic that Kol could feel. "Who are you?" Esther almost snarled. She saw the Originals relaxing quite a bit and she didn't like it. "Shame a witch who declares herself the Original Witch to not know who Lady Magic is. And before I go on," she turned to the Salvatore's and threw them out the window, "Bye," she turned back to the others, "I've been keeping tabs on these five ever since you took them from their real parents," Luna revealed.

"WHAT?!" all five of them screamed.

"Oh, yes, and then, you separated their parents so they haven't been able to see each other for the past thousand years, yes they're quite mad. I told them all about how you handed over there oldest sister to your sister and she's currently feeding off her magic to stay alive, how you bound Niklaus' wolf side, made the others think that he was only there half brother. Make Finn suicidal, he was the happiest little boy I had ever seen. Your spell to turn them into Original's only worked cause their father and I allowed it. It gave them back some of there original power. Their mother after all can change what species she is perceived to be," Luna went on, while the siblings stared in shock.

"And see, I just so happened to help there father put a blocker on you, so there parents and a little surprise would find them," Luna smirked as footsteps were heard coming up the steps, very, very, slowly. The siblings grunted in pain, being hit with there true memories of them as children. Rebekah and Elijah both immediately feeling guilty for trying to kill Klaus. When they came too, it had only been about a minute although it felt longer to them, especially after realizing they did have an older sister. The footsteps had reached the door as a tall man with dark blonde hair, reminiscent of Finn, Kol, Elijah, and there unknown sister's hair, stepped in. He had a beard and long hair and an angry face as he stared at Esther. The siblings noted that Kol, Elijah, and Finn definitely had noticeable features they shared with the man, making them realize that was there father! "I fiiiiinallly found you," he said in a calm but almost predatory like tone.

"L-l-l-ucif-f-fer," Esther stuttered out. Wait they're father's named Lucifer? They remembered the dark rooms, and two thrones, they couldn't remember there mother yet, they just remembered bright green eyes, and platinum hair that she liked to wear as braids or dreadlocks. They remembered the fire they would see a lot. They were snapped out of there thoughts as quicker foot steps came up and they were met with another surprise, "H-henrik?" Esther continued to stutter out.

"What?" he said rudely, "What would I have to say to somebody who kidnapped me from my real mother?"

Henrik looked up at his father, "Hi Dad,"

"Hello Henrik, where would your mother be?"

"Oh, she's taking care of something," was all he said before he went to go sit with Niklaus. Soon some more footsteps came up, revealing a woman in her early thirties; "Freya?" came from Esther. "What the hell do you want?" Freya snarled. She turned to her siblings, "Our mother is sooo pretty," she said with a smile to her siblings who quickly welcomed her in, they were all enjoying watching Esther cower. That was, until Henrik noticed the figure in the corner holding the head of Dahlia, Esther's sister, in one hand and her scythe in the other. "Mom!" he yelled running for the figure in black.