Chapter Seven

Third POV

"What—"Elena started and then she screamed.

"Jenna," Alaric said in shock. Jenna smirked and walked in, "Hello my bitch of a niece," Jenna spoke, "I've heard about the trouble you've been causing because you think everything is about you and only you."

"How are you alive?!" Elena shrieked. Alaric was beside her still in shock while Jeremy was actually recording the thing, he may or may not have also gained the numbers to the toher Morningstar's too. Henrik had given him the others while his was a different color with some flirty messages surrounding it.

"Oh, you know, make friends with the devil, learn some things, and come back to life," Jenna said and made some threatening steps towards Elena, "And then find out my not biological niece had pretty much thrown my biological nephew off to the side while a certain hunter played unofficial guardian and you kept throwing yourself between two brothers. I wouldn't be surprised if you were fucking Alaric too," she said and the veins popped out from below her eyes. Alaric and Elena saw it and the hunter rushed forward with a stake and Jenna threw him all the way up the stairs until he hit the back wall of the hallway, not like it was exactly a straight hallway, but he still managed to get back there.

"He was wearing his ring wasn't he?" Jenna asked Jeremy with a glum look on her face.

"Yeah," Jeremy said. Jenna whined and stomped her foot, and used the same foot to kick Elena in the head, only to knock her out, and pulled out a bag. "Grab your shit, put it in the bag, Iris said it'll fit everything," Jenna said, handing Jeremy the bag while she went to search for her own stuff. After they were done, Jeremy was taken to the Salvatore House while Jenna got snatched up by Bonnie, Caroline, Rebekah, Freya, and Iris. They were taking Jenna to find a new wardrobe and get ready for the date that Elijah was trying so hard to plan. "Oh my Father, Elijah!" Lucifer started, seeing his son in a messy suit and messed up hair, "I talked to her plenty of times, something romantic and then something fun, there is a fair nearby, you get suit dressed self dressed for a restaurant then a fair," he said. Elijah nodded and got ready while the other brothers were just surprised to see Elijah so out of it.

Jenna had a new wardrobe and a fancy but casual dress to wear, of course she was told she needed to wear something else underneath. Elijah had pulled up in front of the Salvatore House after seeing the commotion Jenna caused to her niece and ex. He walked up to the door and heard, "JENNA! SUITS IS HERE!" apparently Damon was feeling better.

Stefan had opened the door and said, "She'll be down in a second," right as another car pulled up with his brother in it. "CAROLINE! DAMON! THE GROUCHY PUP IS HERE!"Jenna screamed back.

"I'M NOT THE ONLY PART WOLF NOW YOU KNOW!" Klaus had yelled.

"OH BITE ME!" Jenna responded.

"NAH, I'LL SAVE THAT FOR ELIJAH, HE'S GOT HIS WOLF TEETH NOW," Klaus responded with a smirk as Damon came down the stairs laughing very hard. Caroline soon followed and the trio of Caroline, Damon, and Klaus left. Jenna had come down and Elijah was once again, stunned, "Ah, you even came early," Jenna said patting Elijah's cheek, "Let's go," she said and walked out. Jeremy and Stefan gave him amused looks while he gave them a glare back, "Like you two aren't like that with Henrik and Rebekah," he said and walked out.

Rebekah and Henrik had also arrived at the Salvatore House, Stefan and Rebekah went to one room that had a TV and watched movies, Rebekah hadn't really been able to catch up and she liked movies. Jeremy was introducing Henrik to video games. Henrik, being more like his brothers Kol and Klaus, definitely liked more violent ones, it gave him ideas.

Enzo had managed to work a phone and ask Bonnie to show him around and teach him some things and he would give his own knowledge back. Bonnie, more than anything, wanted away from Elena, who kept trying to call her and contact her, and she was currently knocking on her front door, and you know, her favorite option was to hang out with Enzo. She had about five minutes to get ready really quickly but was a bit surprised getting a text, 'It's a date by the way,' followed by a winky face. Bonnie dressed in her best casual clothes and opened the door as Enzo pulled up and almost getting knocked on the head by Elena, "What?" Bonnie finally said.

"Why have you been ignoring me? Jenna is apparently alive and moved out with Jeremy after throwing Ric all the way up the stairs and then kicked me in the head?! And then—"

"Elena!" Bonnie interrupted. The doppelganger stopped, "I don't have time for this, I have a date," she pointed to the car and Elena started whining as Bonnie locked the door, the witch realizing nobody locks there door for some reason and walked to the car, or at least tried to when Elena grabbed her arm, yanking her back.

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" Enzo's voice spoke up. Elena was alarmed because one, it was a British accent and lately that's been associated with the Mikaelson's, and two Enzo was a bit intimidating. Bonnie yanked her arm out of Elena's hand and got in the car, "How did you learn how to drive?" Bonnie asked the vampire.

"Iris put the information in my head," he said simply. Bonnie really wanted to learn from the woman and know if she could do some of the magic that Iris could. She had a feeling she would need Lady Magic involved in that and she was hoping she was getting into her good side like Grams did. She was now thankful to have had that wakeup call that she got.

Finn and Sage were kicked out of the Morningstar Manor and so they went and had a date (not knowing they were only kicked out because Lucifer and Iris wanted to "reunite" some more). Kol and Freya had left the previous night, their mother and Aunt Luna were wanting them to fetch a witch from New Orleans after they found out Marcel was in fact alive and not running the supernatural very well, everyone was a bit violent and he thought he had it under control just because of the witch he was currently hiding. Kol and Freya were sent to go get the waiting Davina Claire.