Chapter Thirteen

Third POV (Flashback)

Iris and Luna stood at the Black Lake as the Wizarding World behind them began to turn against the Potter girl. "What are we going to do?" Iris whispered, having begun to lose hope of finally having peace. "I have no idea," Luna whispered back. Luna was a seer, so her saying she didn't know what to do did not sit well with either of them. "I do," a voice spoke behind them, making them jump and turn with their wands out. A man stood their with his hands out in surrender, "I'm not here to harm you, I'm just here to give you a way out," he said.

"Who are you?" Iris asked, Luna looked between the two in surprise.

"I'm Death, but in another universe..." the man's hair turned black, "I was known as Harry Potter," he revealed.

"WHAT?!" Luna screeched, startling the two Potters. "My Luna did that too," Harry noted. "Anywho, out of all the universes, and all of the Deaths, you are the one who was most similar to me apparently. I had been betrayed by everyone else, and I collected the Hallows and was confronted by Death, who this time happened to be James Potter," Harry revealed.

"As in...?" Iris asked, not finishing her sentence.

"Yes, as in our father. In that Death's previous universe as James Potter, he had been the one betrayed, apparently our mother who was a bitch. He found out he was actually supposed to have twins, twins who would lead the same life, but be in different dimensions," Harry explained, and then another man stepped out, "I have to do this quickly, I wanted to meet my daughter but a universe with no Death is something not good, come here," James Potter said and hugged his daughter tightly before saying, "Accept the offer, love you Prongslette," and he left.

"What's the offer?" Luna asked as Iris was still shocked by James' brief appearance.

"The offer is, like me and dad, you are supposed to be Death, it is something that appears in the Peverell line, specifically ours. The youngest Ignatius, married a Potter, not knowing it was the daughter of Death and it became a reoccurring thing, the timeline becoming longer as descendants go on, it only stayed the same this time as we were supposed ot be twins. What will happen when you accept this is you go to the beginning of the new universe, like before the first humans, and you will be the new Death, and find who will be the next one, and you have a family, your very own family. Once the Earth is made, is when Luna would come along if she takes the deal and she becomes Lady Magic," Harry explained. Luna and Iris shared a look before hearing the yelling again, "Two things..." Iris said.

"Yes, you can do some damage back there, you have the Elder Wand after all, use it. And yes, you can bring him too, I did the same," Harry said. Iris and Luan shared a smirk before they marched up the hill, and things got bloody. Fuck the Light/Dark magic separation, they destroyed everyone with "Bombarda" left and right making people explode. Until they got to the culprits, then Iris pulled out the Elder wand. She wanted to try something, "Crucio Maxima," Iris said, pointing my wand right at Ron Weasley. Hermione and Ginny watched in horror as Ron started screaming and tensing, his ears started bleeding and his eyes bled too. Blood started coming out of his mouth in big amounts until he fell to the ground, his bones breaking. Luna watched the whole thing in amazement, before getting a maniacal grin on her face that would make you question if she was descended from a Black.

"Huh, I used Sectumsempra, but I used it on Snape, yours is already dead," Harry said, wondering why he didn't think of that new spell.

"Which do you want?" Iris asked Luna.

"Ginerva," she immediately said with disgust. The two were still looking at the body of Ron in shock and when they did snap out of it, they tried to get their wands out but they were to late, "Crucio Maxima!" Iris and Luna both spoke, and watched as Ginny and Hermione suffered the same fate.

The two, with Harry following, left the land, giving their respects to the bodies of the Weasley twins, Neville Longbottom, and Remus Lupin, before they grabbed their additional person and left.

It was quite an experience watching the beginning of Earth be made, with the first humans, but a certain archangel was catching Iris' attention. Her additional person got to go with her, which she was happy about. Iris would watch the snake leave the garden and watched the drama that would occur. She knew she couldn't interfere with this part as this was supposed to happen. She witnessed Lucifer's fall and approached him, scythe by her side. Yes, she had a scythe. When Lucifer had finally noticed the woman, he was stunned, he knew she wasn't one of the humans, she was something else. "Hello, who are you?" he had asked.

"Iris, but you would know me as Death," she answered. Lucifer looked stunned but then his anger got to him, "Go ahead and try to get your revenge, it won't do you much," Iris had said. Lucifer, who had his back turned at that moment, froze and looked back, but she was gone. After Lucifer found that Iris was indeed right, he had found her again, and made his own section for those in the afterlife who deserved punishment. He created Hell with Iris by his side. Lucifer had considerably calmed down in all those years even though his reputation got worse amongst the humans. Lucifer had even been introduced to the other person Iris had been with, it was a child who grew rather slowly.

Lucifer and Iris' relationship started going on the romantic side, and eventually Iris fell pregnant with their first child Freya. Lucifer actually had good connection with other pantheons, so when the goddess Freya found out she would have a namesake, she was excited. After so many years though, and Henrik being born, Lucifer's reputation got worse, yet again, because his children and wife had been taken.

(Flashback end)

"So a child came with you from the other universe?" Bonnie asked. Iris had nodded, "And that is who is arriving."

"Did you find the new Death?" Damon asked.

"I did, both Harry and I were born this time, our father lived, our mother was an idiot this time and wouldn't listen to her husband who knows more of that world than she did. Harry turned out to be gay and was in a relationship with a certain ferret boy. I married Fred Weasley, and the new Death fell to a James Potter, yet again. This time James Potter II, he's already been sent off and was rather surprised seeing his mother who had apparently died a few years before," Iris explained.

"So this oldest sibling, is he yours or adopted?" Klaus asked.

"I blood adopted him, giving him another biological mother. Then Lucifer blood adopted him. So he is adopted, but not. Get it?" the Morningstar siblings nodded.

"He's pretending to be human?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yes, he's been in Beacon Hills California for a while, with his mate. His mate had been injured in a fire so de-aged himself and pretended to be human to help his mate although he couldn't do a whole lot without giving himself away. He had already left because he snapped dealing with him and let one of his creatures present to do some damage. In his words, 'He needed some drama,' and now he should be here with his mate," Iris explained.

There was a knock on the door, and Iris opened it and hugged the younger male in front of her. Lucifer following behind.