Chapter Five

Third POV

To the brothers' surprise, Jenna Sommers had just been chilling out in Hell, "No offense, but am I finally getting out of here?" she bluntly asked. Klaus was staring at her in surprise, "What?" was all he could say.

"Well as it was explained to me, you never needed to do that ritual if Lucifer and Iris had actually found you all. I'm not angry at you for killing for me, I'm pissed at me niece and would gladly disown her though. Just to confirm, you weren't actually going to kill Caroline right?" Jenna eyed him suspiciously.

"No!" Klaus answered, a bit outraged at the thought of hurting the blonde.

"Okay, just checking. Now Luci," Jenna turned to the father of the siblings, "Am I going to be able to go back to Mystic Falls and claim that I took a small vacation and left Jeremy in the care of Elena who decided to say that I was dead just to make her look cray-cray?"

Lucifer shrugged, "We'll just be sitting back with popcorn watching," he said.

"I feel as if she is going to get along really well with Sage," Finn said to his brothers who had agreed. Well, Klaus agreed, Elijah was just staring, and jumped when his father nudged him and gave him and amused look. The devil turned back to the woman, "Okay Jenna, you will be a hybrid as added protection but of a demon and a vampire, an Original vampire," he said. Sage had also had a small upgrade but she wished to just remain a vampire so she was made into an Original also. Jenna's hybrid face was blacked out eyes with the veins showing with her fangs. The Morningstar siblings actually had new supernatural faces too, they actually turned black with white irises and red veins. Now that the blocker was taken off the siblings, their more natural forms had appeared and they all had become a bit paler like their mother and some hair colors changed to match their father. Coincidently they all had their mother's skin tone and father's hair color. Jenna had been released and they all landed back in the Morningstar Manor, she had been greeted by the rest of the siblings and like Finn predicted, got along with Sage and even Iris rather well.

In the Salvatore House, Damon and Caroline were sitting together while Bonnie, Jeremy, and Stefan were all spread out. "What did you two talk about?" Caroline whispered to Damon. The others couldn't hear the conversation as Jeremy and Bonnie didn't have super hearing and Stefan was too far away, "I told him about what had been happening. I had thinking about a good friend of mine that I had left behind when he and I were getting experimented on and I hadn't been able to go back in there and get him. I hope he's still alive, I think him and Bonnie would be a good pair," he said.

"Oh really?" Caroline said as if she just heard the most juiciest gossip ever. Damon nodded and then Jeremy spoke up, "Is it just me or do the Mikaelsons look different?" he asked.

"Morningstar," Caroline and Stefan said. Damon looked confused, "They changed their last name, its Morningstar now," Bonnie said.

"Like the Devil?" Damon questioned.

"Apparently, but yeah, we saw Rebekah and two of her brothers Kol and Henrik. Now we haven't seen Henrik and Kol before, but Rebekah had like these slight differences, she was a bit paler with slightly darker hair, like it had a brown tone, the other two were similar," Jeremy said. "Actually Klaus was a bit similar, I was just more along the lines noticing he seemed calmer, but he did have part of him blocked for so long, it was a noticeable difference," Damon said.

"Oooooh Nephew!" a voice rang out, a familiar voice, a voice belonging to somebody who is supposed to be dead, "Jenna?!" came from a startled Jeremy. "Yep," the woman poked her head in, "Was brought back to life, as a hybrid, a demon and an Original, by the Originals, want to go cause some chaos by my reappearance?!" Jenna said.

"Hell yeah, let's go," Jeremy said and exited, "By the way Henrik Morningstar definitely has a thing for you," they heard, "Jenna!" came from Jeremy who no doubt was blushing.

"Oh stop! You should see Klaus, definitely has a thing for both Damon and Caroline," Jenna had said while the two in question blushed as Stefan and Bonnie gave them suggestive looks, "Well they can be a throuple," Jeremy had said before they got too far away to hear.