Epilogue

Third POV

The town of Mystic Falls was all wary about the aftermath of the ritual that was discovered by Tyler Lockwood. He had found the destroyed remains of two people, and the set up of a ritual. Later, they discovered the body of Abby Bennett and one of the bodies was Elena Gilbert. Alaric had also been shocked and wary, he knew the Morningstar's had something to do with it. He could see Jeremy was indifferent about the situation, but he was alarmed seeing Jeremy walk away with Henrik Morningstar, they were obviously a couple.

Alaric had went to the Salvatore House, thinking Bonnie was being told about her mother and she would be mourning, and found Damon and Stefan lounging about. "Guys! Elena is dead," he told them. Damon and Stefan shared a look, both holding a drink, and turned back to him, "We know," they both said.

Alaric looked back shocked, "What do you mena, 'we know'?"

"As in we were there," Stefan said.

"It was quite bloody how she exploded," Damon added, daydreaming about the events that had happened.

"Then you should tell Liz, what happened. If it was the Morningstars then they could do something," Alaric tried explaining but realized he wasn't getting anywhere with the brothers.

"Well," a feminine voice sounded, "Sorry to interrupt, thought I'd save my mate and his brother from you," Alaric turned around to see Rebekah coming out of the kitchen. "What?!" Alaric shrieked.

"Oh yes, turns out we're both soulmates to a Morningstar sibling," Damon said, taking another drink. "So, we were in on Elena getting destroyed," Stefan adds.

"Oh," said another feminine voice, a familiar one to Alaric, he turned to find Jenna also there, "And then there's the fact I wasn't on your side, I thought a made it obvious."

"Oh yes, good show," Rebekah complimented.

"Thanks," Jenna said with a quick smile. Turning back to Alaric, she continued, "I'm mated to Elijah, and then Jeremy's not on your side either, he's mated to Henrik. Klaus is helping his other mate with the Sheriff, you know, Caroline, which is why he's not here with Rebekah, you know cause he's also mated to Damon," Damon gave a wave, "Bonnie's not on your side, she's been dating Damon's friend Enzo. So, yeah, nobody was on your side, and you're not going to tell anybody that," Jenna said with a big smile that made her look a little crazy.

"Wha—," Alaric's hunting skills apparently weren't that good because he looked down at the hand going through his chest and turned to see Elijah standing there. "I believe this is goodbye," Elijah said politely. Then he yanked Alaric's heart out, not so politely.

"Woooooow," Rebekah said, amazement in her tone, "You actually left a mark on your suit," she added, pointing to the blood stain left on his dress shirt. Damon and Stefan gasped dramatically while Jenna also gasped, looking at the suit in horror, "Come on, let's get you a new suit and burn this one, you are not wearing a suit that was stained by that," she spat out at the end, directing her disgust to the body of Alaric and pulling Elijah out of the house. "Maybe the wolf part of him was making him get a bit messy," Rebekah comments as she sat between the two, taking her own drink.

Klaus was standing beside Caroline, an arm around her waist as they waited for Liz to come home. When she entered, she immediately dropped down in a deep sleep. Caroline looked back up from where she was leaning on Klaus to see the male wearing a sadistic grin she has seen on Iris. "I love magic," he said making Caroline giggle. All the siblings had been practicing there new abilities they didn't have before, it was safe to say they all loved the magic aspect and could see why Kol and Finn had loved it so much. Klaus could put a compulsion on Liz through magic instead of through actual vampire, eye-to-eye compulsion. Liz wouldn't ever suspect the Morningstars involvement or Caroline's, Bonnie's, and the Salvatore Brother's involvement. He may have also put another compulsion that made Liz be okay with her daughter being in a relationship with two men, but he didn't tell Caroline that, she found out later.