Chapter Fourteen

Third POV *Few Days Before*

Teddy laughed, 'The stupid wolves, excuse me, the stupid wolves, fox, banshee, hunters, thought they could kill a nogitsune?' the events in Beacon Hills were getting boring, too boring for Teddy. He was even more pissed at the audacity of that stupid pack to his mate in a dangerous asylum. I mean, it wasn't dangerous for him, he could walk in there for a minute and walk out with his fox side satisfied. It didn't mean he wanted his mate in there.

Teddy had gone to Beacon Hills eleven years prior, but he had been worried about leaving his mother. He had been brought with her from the other universe, keeping his wolf gene, but it was more like his siblings, and with his hybrid nature he wasn't stuck as a wolf during the full moon. Because of his trickster nature along with his magic, he could hide his scent. He had had an urge to go somewhere but he didn't know where or why, until his mom told him about the mate bond. Teddy never asked about the mate bond, knowing it brought his mom pain when she thought of his step-father. He did however, finally find out where his mate was, Beacon Hills.

When he had first arrived in Beacon Hills and found his mate, he had introduced himself and private and the two were secretly together for a while. But then, he felt a mix of feeling full, but depressed. Something was causing a big amount of chaos and pain, but something made his fox and wolf upset, like they didn't want to feed. Then, eh found out about the Hale Fire. He had rushed over there and saw the mountain ash spread across the building, thankfully he could get through it, it took effort but he could. He jumped across and found Peter and pulled him out. His mother and aunt had appeared quickly and found Cora before she could be taken. Come to find out, Cora was a Core witch, so Luna took her in. Teddy on the other hand, had found a family, the sheriff and his wife, he planned to trick them into being his parents. The next morning, the Stilinski's suddenly had a son, Stiles.

Peter, even in his feral state, had recognized his mate, even though he at the time was a sixteen year old. Peter had gotten his revenge and killed Kate Argent, getting killed in the process by being set on fire like his family had been. Teddy and Cora both felt the pain, Teddy's fox absolutely refused to feed off of that. Iris had stayed by her son's side until Peter's spirit had returned, he had gone to hell, but had basically screamed to the top of his lungs that he was the Devil's step-son's mate, of course gaining the attention of Lucifer. Peter had a plan to get back, Iris could bring him back herself but it took a bit of energy and Peter didn't want to that to the woman his mate adored. His mate was a momma's boy and he knew that. Peter had gotten a different idea, he knew that Martin girl was a banshee and could bring him back, so he went that direction. He tricked the banshee into bringing him back to life. Teddy now deemed him "Zombie-wolf."

Now, two years later, they tried to take Peter to Eichen, but Teddy broke him out and took him to the house Teddy stayed in before he became Stiles. After the Darach situation and the near death experience, his hold on his nogitsune broke, or he might've let it break, who knows? He pretended to be clueless on to the supposed memory losses, and the Nogitsune was out. He killed the annoying hunter who thought she knew everything but was so easily brainwashed. The twin wolf had just been his next target, he didn't pick him as his next victim, it just happened. He created an illusion of himself, one being Stiles, one being Teddy. When the illusion of Teddy had been "killed" the real Teddy gained more power, not that he needed it. So, soon after he "recovered" and the pack was ignoring him, he found Peter, and took off his aging spell, making him appear in his twenties again. The two went travelling until Teddy got a phone call from his mom.

"Ready to meet my mother?" Teddy asked Peter after getting off the phone.

"Your siblings too?" Peter returned with his own question.

"Yep, gonna kill a witch bitch that stole them," Teddy said.

"Okay, Mischief," yeah that was a nickname that stuck, as Stiles and as Teddy. Even though they were too young to remember correctly, Klaus and Kol always liked Teddy the most. They made their way up to Mystic Falls, and pulled up to the manor. Peter took a deep breath before getting out with Teddy, "You'll be fine. You have a sadistic side, so do all of them, you'll be fine, they'll like you," Teddy said and knocked on the door.

A woman with white hair, dressed in black, opened the door, "Mischief!" she said and hugged Teddy. A taller blonde male appeared behind her and hugged Mischief too, Peter almost growled but remembered that was Lucifer, at least he thought it was.

"Nice to see not screaming to get my attention in Hell," the man said. 'Okay, yeah, that's Lucifer,' Peter thought as he went in and met his mate's siblings and their mates.

(A/N: UPDATING INFO: If you want to know about updates please look at my message board on my profile.)