Chapter Two

Third POV

In the pile of seven children and their parents, "Sometimes I wish one of the boys was a girl, this is one of those moments," Iris said quietly. The children and her husband looked at her, "You have more surface area," she said to her husband who was currently holding their two daughters. The girls giggled, her husband smirked, and the boys, acting the ages they appeared to be, scrunched their noses up in disgust. Iris was feeling a bit buried, although she really didn't mind it, by Elijah, Finn, and Henrik. Lucifer was holding onto Rebekah and Freya, while Kol and Niklaus were lying in between them. "Is Aunt Luna really gonna go threaten the Bennett witch?" Niklaus asked.

"Oh, yes, when she told me I would be reunited with my husband and the rest of my children her words were, "Oooh, and there's a Bennett witch, I hate Bennetts, I must introduce myself," in other words, she's going to cause pain," Iris told them.

Damon and Stefan walked into the Salvatore House to be met with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. "Are they all undaggered? Even their mother?" Elena asked.

"Yes, but then something weird happened," Stefan said. The girls looked at them in surprise. "A blonde chick appeared claiming to be "Lady Magic" and threw us out the window, Esther looked scared of her," Damon added on to his brother's sentence. None of them noticed a paling Bonnie, they didn't think a Lady Magic existed, but Bonnie had remembered when Grams told her about Bennett's not exactly being in Lady Magic's favor but didn't know why. Bonnie thought it was just some story her grams told her so she would behave, apparently she was wrong.

"I gotta go," she quickly said and left before the others could call her to come back. As soon as she walked to her house and entered, she felt it. A strong sense of magic, a very strong one, it almost suffocated her. She walked in and saw a blonde woman dressed in black sitting in her living room, "Bonnie Bennett," she said in a delicate voice.

"Lady Magic, how lovely—" Bonnie was cut off.

"Shut it," the delicate voice went away.

Bonnie felt something overwhelming, to the point it became pain, she groaned in pain as she fell to the floor, "That is your magic turning against you. You keep doing what you are doing I will take that magic away, and you will not get it back. I really hate Bennett's, you're the last straw, if you act out more with helping that doppelganger, I will take away your magic. Your ancestors have a habit of being involved with them," Luna said.

"What?" Bonnie gasped out.

"Oooh, you didn't know. Qetsiyah cursed the original Petrova and to be the gateway to the Other Side, which pissed my sister and brother-in-law off, the first doppelganger, Tatia, was watched over by Ayana, another ancestor of yours, she tried protecting her but couldn't and Tatia's blood made the vampires after Esther drained her blood. Of course, Ayana was killed soon after. The next was Katerina, or as you know her, Katherine, who had Emily Bennett, definitely sure you know her, she was part of the reason Katherine escaped, but she got burned at the stake, she was betrayed, all of your ancestors get involved with a Petrova doppelganger when they're around and get betrayed," Luna explained.

"But Elena—"

"Oh, Elena's my best friend. She's different," Luna mocked, "Please, all the Petrovas go for a set of brothers, Tatia with Elijah and Niklaus, Katherine with the same two but then moving onto the Salvatores, and Elena seems to be dragging both of them along, destroying there brotherhood. How many people have died because of Elena. There were her adoptive parents, giving her the sad sob story that they all seem to carry around, there was Vicki, Elena wouldn't stop her bad mouthing of Damon and how he was a monster. There was your Grams, probably the only Bennett I could tolerate, to open the tomb so Damon could try to find, you guessed it, another doppelganger. Then there was Caroline, even though that was technically your fault, and then you wouldn't help her when she was turned you judgy little witch. Oh who's next, ah, Jenna, Jenna died at the sacrifice because Elena wanted Caroline out. Then Stefan goes Ripper twice because of Elena, while one might've been because of Damon it wouldn't have started if they didn't meet Elena. Then the werewolf used in the sacrifice, there was all the tomb vampires, John Gilbert, Mayor Lockwood, the Martin witches, take your pick, all traced back to her or you doing something to help her," Luna listed off.

"So," Bonnie gasped again, the pain hitting her again, "Help her with anything else, including involving the Originals, I will take your magic. If any of them are killed, I will take your magic. Oh, and if you do kill any of them you kill their whole sire line, just thought you liked to know that before you almost kill the Salvatores and Caroline all in one," Luna added before she left a crying Bonnie.