Chapter Eight

Third POV

Klaus, Damon, and Caroline were sitting in the forest just talking, the three didn't want to do anything too quickly. After Caroline, who's undeniably the one who would admit her feelings first, told Damon and Klaus she really liked them both, and then the other two came forward and admitted it, they relaxed around each other and decided to be what is called a throuple, as Jeremy had put it. Caroline also knew the other two were not fully talking about their internal problems, she was okay with it, she knew she was the same. As they were talking, Klaus had started groaning in pain, making Caroline and Damon look at him worried. The blonde male had turned over and when he saw the two he motioned to his back as his breathing was starting to stagger. "You're feeling pain in your back?" Caroline asked and the blonde male nodded quickly.

"Wait," Damon spoke up, grabbing Caroline's arm, "They said none of the siblings had gained their wings yet..." he trailed off seeing Caroline's eyes widen and they both looked again as Klaus was trying to get his jacket off and they could see two lumps poke through. The two rushed over and helped him take off the jacket, followed by his shirt and were startled when a set of wings popped out. It was a bit odd because the wings were mixed with black and white feathers to represent their parents. Klaus sighed in relief and tried to remember what his father had said if wings came and imagine them disappearing into his skin. Damon and Caroline watched amazed as the wings disappeared and actually became a tattoo. Klaus tried to move but grunted in pain which snapped the other two out of there amazement as they rushed to help him up and went back to the Morningstar Manor and went up to his room to lay him down. They had just passed Jenna and Sage who informed them that Finn and Elijah did the same and they knew what to do because Freya apparently had gone through the same. Iris and Lucifer theorized they may be getting their wings in order of age which made Iris worry about Kol would be getting them next.

Davina was in her attic patiently (or not) waiting. She sensed the two powerful sources coming but something stopped them. Davina had been confronted by Lady Magic about her options. She informed the young witch that she would not come back to life if she did the Harvest, it was a ritual that prevented the witches, no matter how bad they did, from going to hell, or from meeting Death. Davina had been given the opportunity to be taught by her and Death, who was also a witch, and not be hunted down. Davina had agreed of course, she wanted her freedom. She was thankful for Marcel saving her, but he was just using her as a hold over the supernatural community and she didn't like it. She knew there were other places that had supernatural communities that were nicer, well they had arguments, but they were threatening the lives of others constantly. She noticed the sources started moving again, this was two Mikaelson's or now Morningstar's (Lady Magic, or Luna as she had been told to call her, had explained everything) but she was curious as to what had stopped them.

Marcel had entered the room, snapping her out of her thoughts of the two beings just outside of New Orleans, near where she was at. Before Marcel could open his mouth, seeing he had her attention, they heard, "Well, if it isn't Marcel Gerard," Kol spoke up with Freya at his side. Marcel was about to attack, but as Davina felt a shield over her, Kol snapped his fingers and Marcel's head flew off along with his heart falling out. "Sorry if blood got anything important, we're here to pick you up," he continued with a smirk. Davina smiled and snapped her own fingers, revealing that she had her whole room under an illusion and her stuff had already been packed. "Nice," the siblings said and packed the car with Davina's stuff and started to leave, "Ready to make New Orleans go boom!" Kol asked with pure excitement. They said a little prayer for the innocent humans that didn't listen to the impulse Luna had put to make them leave along with the innocent supernatural beings, and New Orleans exploded.

Kol suddenly groaned from Freya's side, "Davina, reach around and pull his seat down," Freya said. Davina did just that and Freya spoke up again, "He's got to be shirtless, help him," she added, thankful that her own wings come out around her bra. That had been the first question Rebekah had asked. "What's happening?" Davina asked as she saw Kol's back shift.

"Well apparently today was the day we all get our wings, if you see what looks like his shoulder blades sticking out, let me know and I will pull over," Freya said. About five minutes later, "I see it," Davina spoke up.

Freya pulled over and turned back to Davina as many emergency services vehicles passed by, "Do you know illusion spells?"

"I hadn't been able to practice what I wanted too, so no," Davina said and looked down sadly. She didn't know what came over her, but seeing Kol in pain kinda hurt her, "Okay," she looked at Freya who handed her a slip of paper, "I thought that might come up, say this spell and imagine a barrier around us," she said. Davina read the spell and thankfully got it on her first try as Kol's wings had just come out.

"Was this why you two stopped, you had gotten your wings?" Davina asked. Freya nodded and waited for Kol to come around and put his wings away. When he did, Freya motioned for Davina to take the spell down, and Davina looked at the new tattoo on Kol's back. "Yes, it hurts while it happens because our shoulder blades are sprouting out our back and muscles are shifting and your getting this new weight on your back. It hurts afterwards because we basically have a giant tattoo that has appeared on our back that we got within fifteen minutes," Freya explained before she took out her own phone and called Rebekah, "Just a heads up, Kol just got his wings, so you're next," she said and hung up.