Chapter 1 ( AU where mono is 19 and Seven is 18)

Mono felt his stomach twisting and turning to the point where he felt like throwing up. He felt himself floating around in the darkness, he couldn't see  anything, it was just complete darkness. Until.. he saw a light? He struggled to get towards the light. He reached his hand with hopes of being able to get to it, suddenly. GASP, quickly his eyes open while sitting up. In panic he started to look around, a tv? 'But the screen is broken...' Mono thought. He shrugged it off and stood up, after quickly dusting off the dirt off him he looked around to see where he was. Huge tall trees hovered above him, all of sudden everything went silent. A cold chilling brush of wind passed by him sending shivers down his spine. He quickly shook his head and started to walk, while walking he started to think of how he got to where he was. He stopped walking when he smelt an awful stench, he looked down to see what stunk. His eyes were wide open in shock, a black gooey substance was on the ground with what seemed to be rotten meat. He ran, he ran  as far as he could without looking back, an 'oof' sound was made when he fell. "ow" he mumbled while rubbing his head from under his bag, he looked up to see what looked like a metal vent door. It was tiny enough for him to fit in, ' lucky me, i guess.' he thought, he got up and tried to open the vent door. When it finally opened he inspected the inside, ' seems safe enough' he thought before entering in the small crawl space. It was cold inside, but soon he found the other side to go out. He struggled to get out, but was still able to make it out, as he began to walk forward, Something stopped him, he looked behind him when he heard a 'thud' sound, and soon started to make a run for it when he saw a huge log of one the tall trees chasing after him. He was finally able to catch his breath when the log got stuck in between two of the trees, he wiped his invisible sweat off his paper bag and began to walk again. After a while or so of avoiding traps, finding a bag full of bodies, finding shoes, and climbing on a broken bridge. He came across a house, the hair on his neck rose, that house gave him the chills and an unsettling vibe. With nowhere else to go he started to walk up the steps of the house, unable to reach the handle of the tall door. He started to look for another way inside, he found a window which seemed like it led inside the house. Quickly got up the box in the window and on to a table. Which had meat on it, disgusted he jumped off the table and to the door he went, he quietly passed on the other side of the door. He looked at the hallway he was in, ' where should I go?' he thought, he decided to just let his feet lead him. And before he knew it he was at the top of a staircase, he walked down to then start to hear music? He followed where the music came. All to find something rather interesting?

Authors note!!

okay so um this like the first part of my cringe story I wrote a long time ago so like imma post all 9 chapters and then you guys can decide if I should continue it

word count: 609