Chapter 4 (Seven's POV)

It was just like the other days, I would sit on the floor and play my music box. The Hunter brought me some food earlier. I don't know why he keeps me in here if he's just gonna chop me up later on. Soon enough though I was daydreaming, I just spaced out while playing my music box, it was a peaceful day. Well at first I thought it was, until some weird kid with a paper bag over his head broke into my room. I remember hiding away thinking maybe he might wanna hurt me with that big sledge hammer. Turns out, I was wrong, before he approached me he dropped the sledge hammer. When he spoke he sounded, calming? And gentle. He held out his hand offering for me to take it. At first I pretended I was going to take it, but then I pushed him and ran. Quickly I ran up the stairs, and dashed to a corner. I waited around the corner to see if he would come. And of course he came, I sighed and kept running into the dinning room where those creepy old dolls were at. I thought for sure that should have scared him off, I climbed up the counter and swiftly went through the vent and into the other room. I was wrong, yet once again I saw him come through the vent door as well. A small sigh escaped my lips, he then proceeded to talk about how he wanted to get me out of this place. Blah blah blah, I wanted to say something, but the words just couldn't come out of my mouth. So I just stayed silent, he proceeded to say his name was Mono and asked for my name. Since I  didn't feel like talking I just lifted up seven fingers, to show my name is Seven. He seemed to have got it and asked if it was Seven, so I just nodded in agreement. Mono did something quite unexpected when he held out his hand offering for me to take it. So out of nowhere I took it, and we shook hands, I honestly didn't think anything else would happen after that. Well that's what I thought until he asked yet another question. "Seven" he asked, I just looked up at him, " do you by any chance even speak?" those words left me startled.     

Authors note !! I have time today to post more chapters so I'm going to post as many as I can.

Word count: 424