Chapter 5 ( both of their POVS?)

(SEVEN POV)

I calmed down to my normal self and just nodded in response. He then asked why I didn't talk and stuff like that. I simply just shook my head as a no, I didn't have a reason for why I didn't talk. I just didn't talk, I guess. He proceeded to then put his hands on my shoulder and shake me back and forth begging to please talk. I was left shocked for a moment, but later on came back to reality. I looked up at the taller boy, and just stared at the paper bag covering his face. 'Why does he even wear that?' I thought to myself, I thought again for a moment and decided. I looked back up at the taller boy and reached my hands towards his paper bag. When he noticed what I was going to do, he immediately grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands to the wall. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

(MONO POV)

I begged at Seven to please let me hear his voice, my curiosity was taking over. Seven looked away for a moment but then looked back at me. I was confused so I stopped shaking his shoulders, I saw his hands reaching out towards me. I noticed what he was going to do, and out of habit I grabbed his wrists and pinned him against a wall. I stood there for a second before then almost immediately taking my hands off and took a step back. A little flustered and embarrassed, I looked away, even though he couldn't see my face from my bag. "U-um please don't try to take my bag off" I stuttered, 'dammit why did I stutter?!' I said to myself in my head. I looked back at him, he seemed a little red on the seemed a little red on the checks too. 'At least I wasn't the only one' I chuckled a little bit at the view, "Besides that, let's look for a way out!" I said in my usual cheerful tone. 

Authors note!!!! just a little something for yall lol 

Word count: 345