Chapter 11 ( Seven POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry, I slowly sat up while rubbing them. 'Good my vision is back to normal' I looked down to find a coat? An oddly familiar coat, 'it's Mono's,' I shivered a bit, when did it get cold? Surely Mono wouldn't mind if I put it on, right? I put the coat on me and stood up. 'Where could he be..' I looked up to see the latter from earlier, 'maybe he's up there' . I slowly made my way over to the latter and climbed it. Once I was up I tried to look for him. I heard some shuffling, I walked towards the sound but these boxes(?) blocked my way. I tried to get up and to my surprise I was up. I went up to another box, and there he was, though I don't think he's seen me yet. "Seven?" he'd finally noticed, he walked closer "hey is... that's my coat" i looked down, 'maybe he isn't comfortable with me wearing it?' I spaced out, but not entirely because I heard something about helping getting a key. I looked back up to see where he pointed, 'hey, that's..' I looked down to see a shape. 'It is!' I quickly got off the box and walked over to a tall cabinet. I kneeled down like earlier to help get up the cabinet. "You want me to jump up the cabinet?" Mono spoke, I nodded. "Okay then, I trust you" my lips parted a bit from those words, I was surprised. 'he trusts me?' I shook the thoughts away and focused, as soon as he was up the cabinets, I sat. patiently, just waiting till he comes back. Hopefully he finds it, this spot up here was a place where I used to stay until I tried to escape. I guess that's why he put the cabinets to prevent me from escaping again. The "thing" the creepy doll was holding had something similar to the shape I had seen (PLEASE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT) "Seven hey!" I heard a voice, 'Mono' . I stood up and looked up to him. "Here catch!" he threw me the "thing i remembered good thing I was able to catch it. But when I did I wobbled a bit, it was kinda big and heavy. 

Authors note!! sorry for the late post also i will post the next chap shortly after this to make up for it. also sorry for the kinda boring chapter next chapter will have some fluff I PROMISEE

Word count: 434