Chapter 19

I'm lazy so I skipped most of the lake scene, so rn they just got into the shed place thing yea.

---------------

Mono threw himself into the shed causing him to harshly hit the floor. He hissed at the pain, but now was not the time to cry over something like that. His eyes went crazy all of the place, looking for something that could be of use. *dammit! Cmon give me a window or somethin-* A shotgun, (similar to the hunters one) was peacefully sitting on a stand. Just waiting for Mono to take it, so without a second thought he jumped on top of the box and pulled at the gun to come off. It popped off hitting the floor, along with Mono once again ending up on the floor. Seven quickly over to the gun picking the front part of it up. Mono painfully pushed himself up and rushed over to help Seven, tightly shutting his eyes as he pulled the trigger. Everything was ringing, *Fuck! my eardrums are going to explode* He covered his ears in hopes of the ringing to stop.

----------

With his ears still ringing, Mono hesitantly looked up to see what was going on, and most importantly to see where Seven was. His eyes immediately landed on the panicked boy that was laying on the ground with his hands over his ears. He seemed shocked, his eyes shot wide open. It looked as if he had trouble breathing, mono quickly forgot about the ringing right then and there. He quickly rushed over, "Seven?! Can you hear me?" Seven seemed to calm down a bit just by the appearance of mono, he slowly nodded a yes in response. "Good, look you need to calm down your breathing is very uneven" Mono said with a concerned voice, Seven's breathing didn't get any better.  So yet again Mono did the unthinkable, "I'm so sorry Seven.. you can slap me later" He got on top of Seven and (with one hand) pinned both of sevens hands above his head, with his free hand he gently held his chin. He took the advantage of sevens mouth being open by slipping his Tongue inside. Seven would make soft noises here and there, and surprisingly seven had been kissing him back. After a some time had passed Mono pulled back, they were both slightly panting. At least Seven had  been panting a little, it wasn't as bad as him not being able to breath at all. (in Monos opinion at least) 

GUys!!! I lack motivation to complete this but here you go lol

um quick note I am not good at writing these types of scenes so....... DONT JUDGE MEEEEE