Chapter 14 (Mono POV)

I quickly got up and grabbed Sevens hand, and dragged him up and ran. The door was then kicked open by this creature, with a sack bag as his head or over his head, he also had a shotgun. Both me and Seven were behind a box. A loud noise was made and the box was destroyed, we both got behind another box. And another loud noise and the box was broken. We both got behind another box, that's when I accidentally let go of Seven's hand. I "come" i whispered to Seven and i ran towards somewhere i jumped down and under the cliff part. I then saw Seven jump down, but he started to look around. I knew I couldn't shout for him to come this way, as the footsteps of the hunter kept getting closer. An idea popped up in my head, i quickly got out of my hiding place, grabbed seven from behind and shoved us both back in the hiding spot, a small thud noise was made when I hit the rocky wall. I placed one of my hands over seven's mouth to prevent him from screaming, while my other hand was kept around his waist to prevent him from running away of course. I felt my hand getting wet, was Seven crying? He slid down to the ground, I slid down with him. He was now in between my legs with his head resting on my chest. I slowly put my head down near his ear and whispered, " it's okay if I don't worry" I lifted my head and hands away from him. He turned around to see me, he looked a bit surprised but then came crashing his head into my chest and sobbed, while both of his hands were wrapped behind my hand. I just patted his back and let him let it all out. Not to mention the footsteps of the hunter had faded away, I guess he gave up on finding us. I looked to my side and saw something I wish I hadn't seen.

Authors Note!!! yay another one!!, ik ik there is a lot of "Mono POV" but meh

Word count: 363