Chapter 12 (Mono POV)

"Hey seven!" I called out to Seven, he looked up to me and stood up. "Here catch!!" I threw the tool i found, luckily Seven caught it but it seemed like it was a bit too heavy since he was wobbling. As if he was about to fall, 'about to fall..' I spaced out. 'ABOUT TO FALL' I finally got back to reality. I jumped down and went to help Seven. I put a hand around his waist and another on his back. "Careful, don't fall and get hurt," I said with an awkward laugh. Seven looked up to me, his hair covered his eyes. 'I wonder what color they are..' without thinking the hand that was holding his back now moved up to face. I was about to move his hair out of the way, I jumped back to my senses. "I quickly let go and moved back, "so sorry!! I went too far again.." I said the last part quietly. I slumped down, I put my hands around my knees and hid my paper bag face into my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I lifted my head back up to see Seven. He took away his hand and offered it to me to help me back up. I took it and got back up, but at soon as I was up Seven pulled me into a hug. "It's.. okay" I heard a small voice say. I looked down at Seven to see him bury his face in my chest with embarrassment. I gave the hug back, soon he let go. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards somewhere. Soon we made a stop, he let go of my hand, I saw him fidget with the tool, it fit in the spot with the mysterious shape. He started to push it forward, and a somewhat loud noise was made. I looked to my right to see a bag being pulled down, I thought for a moment. 'Ah!' I figured it out, I made my way to the bag and reeked with an awful scent. I took a deep breath and climbed my way up. It started to feel like the bag was getting lifted. Soon it stopped and it was right by the key, I waited a moment before making my move. I jumped back, grabbed the key and made it to the floor, with a thud. Seven made his way over to me, he put his hand on my back, "I'm okay!" I said to not make him worried. 

Authors note!! yay fluff loll, you're welcome

word count: 434